How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......

Started by Able, June 08, 2007, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

big-daddy

dang I,m going to have to join the Florida Mudrider sound like my kind of people.  Just to let you guys know that Cain (Joe) has to put in the last word, so you never win with him.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Quote from: Able on June 11, 2007, 12:30:01 PM
I got this info just last week for your buddy Big Daddy. Ricky and I talked at least 3 times a week for quite some time now. I asked him about buying in as my friend wants in, and the info posted here is what he told me to do.
However, look at this thread. It is informative. you see it as bad since some don't want RR talked about, but I did nothing wrong by posting good infor to get a deal when buying in. Many have since attacked me here and called me names and bashed me and then called me a hypocrite. I ask you to re-read this thread. Did I make an attack ? Or am I being bashed for posting good info that some don't want made public ?

I'll keep spreading the good words  ;D


:'(...wipe your snotty nose
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Better watch out Art....he said he does not like being called names  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 11, 2007, 12:36:34 PM
Better watch out Art....he said he does not like being called names  :o

It's all good, I've got broad shoulders.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

big-daddy

Quote from: Able on June 11, 2007, 12:30:01 PM
I got this info just last week for your buddy Big Daddy. Ricky and I talked at least 3 times a week for quite some time now. I asked him about buying in as my friend wants in, and the info posted here is what he told me to do.
However, look at this thread. It is informative. you see it as bad since some don't want RR talked about, but I did nothing wrong by posting good infor to get a deal when buying in. Many have since attacked me here and called me names and bashed me and then called me a hypocrite. I ask you to re-read this thread. Did I make an attack ? Or am I being bashed for posting good info that some don't want made public ?

I'll keep spreading the good words  ;D

Remember Joe, You only posted the information after I told you to **** off for being a true a-hole about the whole thing.

I know you have a Fathead and all, but when I called its was to talk to your wife........stop using her phone.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able

Ricky you don't know it but you just got caught in a lie.

You told me the info last week or so, and I can prove it.......I told Bounty before posting it here. And you're such a big man you resorted to cussing in pm's AFTER I posted this thread and I still have the pm so I can prove when the thread was started and when you pm'd me. Just like when you deleted your own pics , then blamed me for it and I posted proof that you were the one that did it.

Able

I see nothing has changed here, the select few can still bash and call names, while others are held to another standard, what a shame. Revel in your hypocrisy, in time you'll all be stabbing each other in the back again.

renmus

all in all, what is the big deal?  Tax sales are no big secret.  How scandalized would you be if I gave you this information?  http://www.miamidade.gov/surplussales/schedule.asp

big-daddy

You see the LAST WORD.......... Blah blah blah put a tampon in it .......hypocrite!   Look who talking about back stabbing, from the master.

How many friend do you have?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: renmus on June 11, 2007, 01:15:37 PM
all in all, what is the big deal?  Tax sales are no big secret.  How scandalized would you be if I gave you this information?  http://www.miamidade.gov/surplussales/schedule.asp


He does need a new Mini van.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Quote from: Able on June 11, 2007, 01:13:16 PM
I see nothing has changed here, the select few can still bash and call names, while others are held to another standard, what a shame. Revel in your hypocrisy, in time you'll all be stabbing each other in the back again.


LMAO...I can not believe YOU posted that.....Sober up Cain....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

his taking so long to respond, because his washing the dishes and doing the laundry at the same time. Just hold on people he will be back in a few minute with the last word again.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on June 11, 2007, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: Able on June 11, 2007, 01:13:16 PM
I see nothing has changed here, the select few can still bash and call names, while others are held to another standard, what a shame. Revel in your hypocrisy, in time you'll all be stabbing each other in the back again.


LMAO...I can not believe YOU posted that.....Sober up Cain....

I am still reading his post to figure out if there is any other way to take it. I honestly think he typed that and meant it, guess the new name is "delusional hypocrite"
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Cody, I tried to tell him that secret society was all so call friendship! he just didnt get.

But wait he will come back with a long post in a few minutes
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SwampRat

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

KB

Quote from: big-daddy on June 11, 2007, 01:27:03 PM
his taking so long to respond, because his washing the dishes and doing the laundry at the same time. Just hold on people he will be back in a few minute with the last word again.

LMFAO

DirtBooger

Well Well, Looks like my assumptions were true.

With the exception of a few of your internet buddies everyone pretty much wants you to just fade away. Get back into your kitchen and do your chores.

By the way detectives you couldn't be further from the truth about who I am. You are too smart for your own good.

Able

Again thank you for keeping this great information at the top for  anyone that wants to buy in cheap ar River Ranch  ;D

big-daddy

No problem............. ;)  I have a great day there Joe!    remember the secret society is also call friendship!  So to be in the secret society you first have to have FRIENDS!  :o  bye bye Lil bus keep rolling down that lonely road.

PS: last word hehehehe
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

digginfool

Since nobody ever actually answered any questions, you don't actually get the deed at the tax auctions.  You get a tax certificate which gives you foreclosure rights.  The property owner still can pay the taxes and you won't have anything more than a few dollars in interest.  It's only after a period of time (usually 6 months but sometimes longer) and some paperwork that you can seize the property.  By the time it's over with, you are usually a year down the road.  I investigated the technique when I was looking at SE property.  I spoke to the Osceola Clerk of the Courts office extensively about tax certificates and they said only about 1 in 100 actually go to foreclosure.  So, when you figure the time to attend all the auctions, the odds of getting the winning bid on the tax certificates you want (yes, there will be other people there, usually with deeper pockets, trying to do the same thing you are) and the time spent, you may as well just buy the lot and start enjoying it.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

big-daddy

Quote from: digginfool on June 11, 2007, 04:00:09 PM
Since nobody ever actually answered any questions, you don't actually get the deed at the tax auctions.  You get a tax certificate which gives you foreclosure rights.  The property owner still can pay the taxes and you won't have anything more than a few dollars in interest.  It's only after a period of time (usually 6 months but sometimes longer) and some paperwork that you can seize the property.  By the time it's over with, you are usually a year down the road.  I investigated the technique when I was looking at SE property.  I spoke to the Osceola Clerk of the Courts office extensively about tax certificates and they said only about 1 in 100 actually go to foreclosure.  So, when you figure the time to attend all the auctions, the odds of getting the winning bid on the tax certificates you want (yes, there will be other people there, usually with deeper pockets, trying to do the same thing you are) and the time spent, you may as well just buy the lot and start enjoying it.


Wow thank you! So I guest it wasnt good information after all......
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

well I,m pack up and ready to go back to the house.  Play nice now!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

wilburz

Quote from: digginfool on June 11, 2007, 04:00:09 PM
Since nobody ever actually answered any questions, you don't actually get the deed at the tax auctions.  You get a tax certificate which gives you foreclosure rights.  The property owner still can pay the taxes and you won't have anything more than a few dollars in interest.  It's only after a period of time (usually 6 months but sometimes longer) and some paperwork that you can seize the property.  By the time it's over with, you are usually a year down the road.  I investigated the technique when I was looking at SE property.  I spoke to the Osceola Clerk of the Courts office extensively about tax certificates and they said only about 1 in 100 actually go to foreclosure.  So, when you figure the time to attend all the auctions, the odds of getting the winning bid on the tax certificates you want (yes, there will be other people there, usually with deeper pockets, trying to do the same thing you are) and the time spent, you may as well just buy the lot and start enjoying it.

There are actually 2 auctions. one for the certificates and one for a tax deed.
Do your homework.
Property owners are required to pay property taxes on an annual basis to the County Tax Collector. If the owner neglects to pay his/her property taxes by the end of May following the taxable year, a "Tax Certificate" is sold by the Tax Collector. A tax certificate is held for a minimum of two years and a maximum of seven years. At any time between the second and seventh year, the certificateholder may request the sale of the property to satisfy the certificate. The property is placed up for bid and auctioned. If you buy a certificate and the land owner pays the taxes you get a percentage of the amount and then give the certificate back.  




tax deed auction info:
http://www.osceolaclerk.com/tax_deed_information_1.htm
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bigscrb15

Wilburz is right. In polk county you have to wait for atleast 2 years to file for a tax deed off of a tax certificate. They do have Tax Deed sales that actually sales and you get an actual deed once you win the auction.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com