WAYCROSS GEORGIA (WARESBORO) ATV DIRT DRAGS

Started by yz3961986, June 02, 2007, 03:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

baby motors are running some good #'s because the are efficiently getting all the power to the ground.  I have several videos showing the tires unloading down the track of me on troy's bike.  that is the problem right now, getting all the power to the ground.  that bike would of been in the 3's last night with a jockey on it no doubt.  just be ready in august boys, cause i am going to work on a hall pass.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on June 11, 2007, 12:10:53 AM
what getting beat, or the 4.13 ??? I went a 4.19 once @ c&r track, and Jason has beaten me while on Troys bike before. BUT, they should be able to ......... Like I have said before " If I lose, I should have, I only have a baby 4 mil, But if you lose HA HA HA, " . Youve just been WHOOPED by a fat guy on a baby motor ;)

like i said on the phone, those are great #'s for you man.  i would be realy impressed with running those #'s first time off the trailer in GA.  you know we have had our share of problems up there.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 11, 2007, 01:01:39 AM
baby motors are running some good #'s because the are efficiently getting all the power to the ground.  I have several videos showing the tires unloading down the track of me on troy's bike.  that is the problem right now, getting all the power to the ground.  that bike would of been in the 3's last night with a jockey on it no doubt.  just be ready in august boys, cause i am going to work on a hall pass.
[/quot         
   get the hall pass first smoke, then  maybe you can run smack ;)
don't worry at waresboro just hold on cause it will hook ALL the way  :P :P :P
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

tribal_shee

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Don it was cool you and your wife came up for the fun. No dought your bike is top notch. I like just sittin  around sometime just watching the race.I hope we can get a big turnout in august.       Well the fastest pass of the night was done on branndon johnson is 12mm t-rex  it ran a 3.91  And Mr.Gary on his 7-MM CHETTAH CUB on stk chassie  ran 4.12  dyno don ran a 4.13 alan hutto on my old 350 bumbelbee bike ran a 4.25 he is 200 plus pounds. Chip smith on his 350 ran 4.17 there were some good numbers that ran last night the track was workin. Big alex ran some 4.30s . Track record still stands.380.1 by me ;D.I got the braggin wrights for another month. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

tribal_shee

I don't think you have to worry about that for a long time MR T. 3.90's is fast but to get to a 3.80 flat is hauling ass 8)
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal_shee on June 11, 2007, 01:16:43 PM
I don't think you have to worry about that for a long time MR T. 3.90's is fast but to get to a 3.80 flat is hauling ass 8)

wouldn't count on that. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!! 

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on June 11, 2007, 02:42:50 PM
Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!! 

he is alive.  that is a heck of a compliment coming from frank.  how is your family doing?  hey, if they get everything going at bithlo, it would be nice to see you up there just to hang out and have a few beers.  frank, i agree with you that those are excellent #'s for the bikes first time on the track.  don & troy have done and excellent job with that bike.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on June 11, 2007, 02:42:50 PM
Don, For a 250lb man those are awesome numbers! And to think it was only your first time to GA. with it. I can see 4.0's and 3.9's with a little more time on it.. Congrats man, shee's haulin azz!!! 
Thanks Frank !!!!! ;D ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yz3961986

just to let u know the black pearl ran a 4.116 at 73.39 mph !!!
great job!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o(250+ rider)

dynodon

Quote from: yz3961986 on June 11, 2007, 10:14:18 PM
just to let u know the black pearl ran a 4.116 at 73.39 mph !!!
great job!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o(250+ rider)
WHOO HOO !!!!!! I broke out of the teens ;D ;D
Thanks Alex ;) Those little motors can run cant they !?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it