WAYCROSS GEORGIA (WARESBORO) ATV DIRT DRAGS

Started by yz3961986, June 02, 2007, 11:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yz3961986

WE WILL HAVE TO RACE JUNE 9TH BECAUSE OF RAIN (THAT WE REALLY BEEN NEEDING)!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

methyman

We needed it here badly also!! The rain that is!
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

I will be there on the 9th !!!! ;D I was all loaded up and ready to go to :'(

Badcompany ( Ronnie) , Pm me an address so I can over night the $$ for the methy and can !! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well if you guys can make it next weekend I think jerry corne might can make it up with you guys. Hey Lupo you out there ?Why dont you try to make it. How about it guys Troy,Smoke, Papa,535,cALLING ALL YA FLA BOYZS Yall try to make it to support the tracks we do have thats not 10 hours away.. I still cant race but will like to see all you guys again I willbe there to watch yall tear it up. ;D Its still raining   here Iam just sittin my butt on the couch just chillin. 
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

methyman

My motor is down with a transmission failure. I would like to go but I don't the bike will be ready for the race.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Get to working on it, You have all week to get it done ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

methyman

No parts no put together! Greg still has my transmission.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Well, call Mr.Whittaker up and say HEY wtf????!!!!!!LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

& on the way to go get it, stop up here & bring him mine, willya

dynodon

Mail to his shop, with a return addy, and payment...... SUCKA ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

#10
I'm gonna drive over there & check out his swingarms anyway & drop it off there isn't much to his site or is there another one?

cutngrs

well i will come with don but i am in the middle of a little frashing up on my motor
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

well i doubt i will be able to make it up next weekend.  after this weekend, I have some home projects i need to get finished up.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

come on smoke you got til friday to do the honey do ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

yz3961986

every race is big ( lets race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  june 9th 4:00 pm

dynodon

Quote from: yz3961986 on June 08, 2007, 05:23:31 PM
every race is big ( lets race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  june 9th 4:00 pm
Now, I dont want to see any rain tomarrow !!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

you need to let us know about the next big race this weekend so we can get the word out , I say the august ;) ;) ;)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

i got word that the giant killer was showing out yesterday with the heavy weight jockey on it.  too bad i was busy.  see you guys in august though for the big race.  oh by the way, thanks tony for looking out for us florida boys when we in need of some alcohol.  you have always been first class, no matter whether you are winning or losing.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

just a little more fine tunning and that bad boys in the 3 s with the big boy on  8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah, Thanks Toni !!!!!

By the way everyone, Travis said he is cooking for the augusr event !!! So we have to go for that !!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE


dynodon

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 10, 2007, 07:55:06 PM
well how'd ya do
I was beat by a 16 mil.......... Go figure right !?!?!?!
the bike was running pretty consistant 4.13 with me on it @ 250lbs, which isnt bad at all
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE


dynodon

what getting beat, or the 4.13 ??? I went a 4.19 once @ c&r track, and Jason has beaten me while on Troys bike before. BUT, they should be able to ......... Like I have said before " If I lose, I should have, I only have a baby 4 mil, But if you lose HA HA HA, " . Youve just been WHOOPED by a fat guy on a baby motor ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com