FLORIDA ATV ASSOCIATION WILL BE ON THE RADIO LIVE SATURDAY MORNING!

Started by lswjth2, June 06, 2007, 11:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

So did someone capture this for playback? I missed it..  :(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

KB

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 09, 2007, 01:29:09 PM
So did someone capture this for playback? I missed it..  :(

JackL did, maybe he can post it here or somethin, they did a good job on the radio.

backinsaddle

I hope someone captured it, I just seen this post now, I would have loved to hear it.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth


JackL

Quote from: Dreth on June 09, 2007, 04:44:50 PM
It went well. thanks to all that listened ;)


Thank you for taking the time to represent this motley crew of South Florida riders.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 05:57:03 PM
dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.

Id@

I tried to light the thread up while it was going so no one could miss it. Not our fault you neglect us.  :'(
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 05:57:03 PM
dangit, wish I had seen this earlier, I'm listening now thanks to JackL,,,,,I woulda called in if I knew earlier,,,guess I should pay more attention to the site.

Id@

I tried to light the thread up while it was going so no one could miss it. Not our fault you neglect us.  :'(

sorry, but I don't get paid enough to look at the site every waking moment of the day  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

KB

Thanks JackL for making it to where everyone could hear it.


Ida_Mann

where's that Ban button,,,,,dangit Mr. Bones moved it again....... ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 09:42:52 PM
where's that Ban button,,,,,dangit Mr. Bones moved it again....... ::)

Id@

I have not heard of the ban "button" yet, are they up and coming?