Anyone up for HardRock this Sunday

Started by T2, June 07, 2007, 08:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Thinking about going to Hardrock this Sunday, just checking to see if anyone else is intrested.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

i should be able to go, i've been wanting to head back so let me see what my girlfriend has TRIED to plan for me and i will get back with ya.  ;) haha
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

450r91

I know a bunch of us will be next door at Thunderbowl!

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

RedPred05

Yo Tony whats up.  Count me in.  I work Sat and iam planing on heading out there on sunday morn.

RedPred05

Hey T2 give me a call at Sta23 or Sta24 on sat afternoon. Do you remember the phone #? In case you dont remember who this is, its me ---Belt.

T2

Whats up there Tim? I dont remember the phone #s there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

yea i'll be there! Where are you guys gonna park?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

koh0001

What time are you guys going to get there?? I'm going to run some at ThunderBowl, And maybe I could get some time in too. ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

T2

Change of plan, I went today instead of tommrow, had a great time, sorry about that but stuff came up for sunday so I had to change my days. YOu guys have a good time there be safe.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

Quote from: koh0001 on June 09, 2007, 04:38:04 PM
What time are you guys going to get there?? I'm going to run some at ThunderBowl, And maybe I could get some time in too. ;)


damn, i heard t2 wasnt going so i just went to croom. Guess i should of got on the forums anyway, would of still went if i knew you were gonna be up there mike. Oh well, it was hot as hell today anyway, i probably couldnt of made it more than two laps on the main track without passin out.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com