Honda front wheels, and tires.

Started by koh0001, June 08, 2007, 06:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koh0001

I found some rear wheels, and tires. ;D  I need a set of fronts now (honda) So I can pratice on Sunday. Anybody have some for sale??
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

fastrnrik

You can run your front knobbies in practice.

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

koh0001

Brady, Hey man I need a sat of  Front tires... Can you get me a set?? I need them for Sat. and Sun.  I'd like a set of Tri Track soft front and rear. Do you have any other than at the Track ?? Let me know.

  Later,
  Kohler
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

fastrnrik

I have a complete set of tires and wheels that will be here tomorrow. Hoosier "waffle" tread tires I believe (like I had on my bike). These work great for TT.  Slightly used, but supposedly in excellent shape. I'll find out how much. If I ordered you tires from Hoosier they would not be here for at least a week.   

koh0001

Let me know how they look, and what you want for them. ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's