TRX450R OR YFZ450?

Started by hondarider450r, June 07, 2007, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHICH ONE IS BETTER TRX450 OR YFZ450?

TRX450R
28 (62.2%)
YFZ450
17 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

hondarider450r

JUST CURIOUSE TO SEE WAT PPL PREFER.
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

K-Town Quad Boy 08


T2

Neither there both SLOW :D Compared to my CRAPTOR
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

06 BaNsHeE

STOCK for STOCK i would get a yfz.For the track I will get a yfz.But if im just going to be riding around and trail riding and mudding I would go with honda anyday.And If I couldnt afford rebuilding my motor every two weeks I would get the trx.

KB


Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

fdndantpa

I would of got a Honda but i was looking for something ummm... what the word ..... oh better... more better..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww 8)

hondarider450r

'07 HONDA TRX450ER

fdndantpa

lol votes mean nothing just ask the president of the USA.. anything can be rigged.

1FasterBlaster

   I've ridden all of them.I might try for the LTR. But if I had to choose between the two, it would be a TRX.

Fox17

im a very huge Honda fan so id get the TRX450R. but if brand dont matter, get the one that looks the best. they all perform bout the same. i personally think the 450R looks the best.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Fox17 on June 08, 2007, 12:28:39 AM
im a very huge Honda fan so id get the TRX450R. but if brand dont matter, get the one that looks the best. they all perform bout the same. i personally think the 450R looks the best.
Come on now, there is nothing wrong with any of them but the Honda is NOT the best looking. On looks alone Yamaha, Kawi, Suzy, then Honda.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

06 BaNsHeE

Looks wise it would be ltr,kawi,yfz,trx.

k.p.

i think it would have to be ltr,yfz,kawi,honda,can am. i say ltr is the best because of the center mounted exhaust. idk why but i think that looks sick

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

jujulo700R

Quote from: k.p. on June 08, 2007, 12:47:11 AM
i think it would have to be ltr,yfz,kawi,honda,can am. i say ltr is the best because of the center mounted exhaust. idk why but i think that looks sick


I agree with that order. That ltr does look wicked with the center mounted exhaust and I think indeed it is the badest looking bike out right now.
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Eric5555

ltr .. kawi... can-am(without headlights)....yfz..... trx
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Ryan561

kawi  kawi kawi kawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

suzukitrash

I have had both and like the YFZ a little better for power. I think it has more power potential with the stock cams and internals for just bolt ons. You need to do more to the TRX to keep up with the YFZ and same bolt ons. For trails I would prefer the TRX as it does not seem as much of a race bike. I would say the TRX is a cross between the YFZ and a 400ex. Comfortable as a 400ex but has the power to keep close to the 450's. Stock for stock with no mods I would say they have the same power. Open up the YFZ and open a can of WHOOP A;; ! If you want the best of both worlds just buy a Raptor 700 and get a full exhaust and fuel management and you will have some fun. The raptor will be more reliable in the long run. Just my opinion, i'm sure someone will call me a retard and disagree with me.

hondajohn69


Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Chuck_Norris