8th st & 157th blows because..

Started by JackL, May 25, 2007, 06:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor700

#50
oops too late on my post, when you say 4x4 you still have your Shee that you'll ride?

06 BaNsHeE

yea but I hate mudding that thing lol

Raptor700

I'm with'ya on that. but it's just so much fun to sling mud

worms

we are going out there on sunday....anyone gonna be out there?

Raptor700

I will be going saturday, but if the weather is to bad and its better Sunday then maybe Sunday I'll be out there.

JackL

#55
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 01, 2007, 12:24:12 PM
Did you see the boobs on that chick in the second photo? WOW!




Man oh man I love that place!! It started raining pretty good around 11:00 and it was filling up quick!!! Was still going at three when I left.

I put the pictures here: http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=1798.0
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cubanprep24

2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

cg54329

06 Banshee  im the one in the black banshee and my neighbor yellow

06 BaNsHeE


JackL

Quote from: cubanprep24 on June 02, 2007, 03:29:06 AM
awesome pictures jack.  ;D

Hey thanks. I wasted a bunch of space making bunk videos. I think I am going to give up on that so I can get more good pictures. The cool stuff didn't even happen till after I put the camera away. :)

Sure was a bunch of people out there. Was great ridin.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigfish

Great pictures JackL.... sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe a weekday this week. Should be lots of mud!!!

crom A zone

jack ricky and i got theer about 3 pm and it was pouring it was so fun spinning around on the 2wd bike
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Quote from: Bigfish on June 02, 2007, 07:36:14 PM
Great pictures JackL.... sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe a weekday this week. Should be lots of mud!!!

Thanks, I'll call you when/if it is going to happen. We are thinking of an alley run Wednesday night.


Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 02, 2007, 10:08:48 PM
jack ricky and i got theer about 3 pm and it was pouring it was so fun spinning around on the 2wd bike

I had so much fun doing doughnuts and drifting it should be illegal!! I did almost kill myself a few times. It was like being on ice for sure. The mud was awesome as well. I pulled an orange kfx out of the big pit by the front, I was hoping it was someone on here. We all had a blast. I'll be back soon. I hope it doesn't dry up too fast.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

It aint going to be dry anytime soon.Yesterday it was WET N MUDDY AS ****.To bad I dont have a  4x4 anymore :'( :'(.Oh well Ill take my jetski wen I get it out there lol

crom A zone

my kfx is orange but i did not get stuck  supriesed usaly i do
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Dudes had an ATC with em. I figured if it was you, you would have recognised my bike from pictures.

I'll be there tomorrow evening. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

crom A zone

we will be there friday let me no how bad it is please
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 06, 2007, 08:40:05 PM
we will be there friday let me no how bad it is please

I didn't make it, but all my buddies are there now. I will post what they say tomorrow.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cubanprep24

#68
i am dying to get out to this place . what do you guys think of a newer rider going out there
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

JackL

Quote from: cubanprep24 on June 07, 2007, 03:00:30 AM
i am dying to get out to this place . what do you guys think of a newer rider going out there

It is no problem. Their is something for everyone at 8th/157th!! including BBQ or Mc Donalds. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE


cubanprep24

Quote from: JackL on June 07, 2007, 05:11:27 AM
Quote from: cubanprep24 on June 07, 2007, 03:00:30 AM
i am dying to get out to this place . what do you guys think of a newer rider going out there

It is no problem. Their is something for everyone at 8th/157th!! including BBQ or Mc Donalds. ;)


now that is what i am talking about lol
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

JackL

I'll see you there this weekend guys.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Anyone who's been out there lately...I'm assuming it's pretty muddy?

All this rain can't be making anything but big mud holes!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 08, 2007, 03:49:56 AM
Anyone who's been out there lately...I'm assuming it's pretty muddy?

All this rain can't be making anything but big mud holes!

Ain't that the point?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.