Track Open For Practice- Sunday 6/10/07

Started by fastrnrik, June 07, 2007, 11:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Sunday is a practice day for all groups. TT and Flat Track

Track is open for practice 10am - 5pm


450r91


koh0001

#2
Is this for TT also?? I have'nt tried flat track or TT but would like to. I'm starting to hurt  more than I use too. ( I didn't just admit to that ) I just put my 250r together with a rear No-link shock set up for TT , and would like to come ride on sunday to see if this is something I would like to get into before I change my bike around. (I wanted to run the Quad Scrambles this season) I think I can round up some flat track tires tho.  8)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

FLA.SHEE


fastrnrik

Yes, TT and Flat Track will be open for practice. If you try it, you will be hooked. ;D

Generally, we DO allow knobbies on practice days because the track is HARD during the day, and it doesn't hurt it. This is a judgement call based on track condition, so if you have knobbies, it's best to call me before coming.
352-266-3466

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com