RODMAN

Started by USA450R, May 31, 2007, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USA450R

Any sport quads want to ride Rodman dam Saturday?
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

dirtyrooster

I wish I had read your post last week. I'm kinda new to Florida and just bought a new Polaris Predator. My only riding buds are in N.C. ( NOT EXACTLY CONVENIENT). I'm looking for other riders and places to ride. Since I live in Jax. I've decided that the best place to ride is probably around the Rodman and delancey area. I haven't been to either yet, but looking for others to go! It's a shame to let a brand new quad just sit!!
'06 Predator 500

fdndantpa

If i knew where it was id go. I just got a new 07 yfz 450

indiscoursed

All of my friends have gotten out of the hobby, so I'm looking for some more people to ride with, too. I've got an 05 predator, a little bit done up. I'm usually in Ocala every weekend, but I work Saturday morning. I might be able to make it all the way up there by 3 or so.. but Sunday might be easier. If you're going to be there late afternoon or wanna do Sunday, let me know. It would be nice to find someone else who likes to fast, utilities aren't any fun out there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com