Mud Raceing at Thunderbowl was Awsome

Started by CatRider, June 03, 2007, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatRider

FOR ALL WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FIRST RUNNING OF THE THUNDERBOWL MUD RACE I WILL BE POSTING SOME VIDEOS AS SOON AS I GET THEM LOADED
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

TRX450R_Racer

Can't wait to see the video

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

N-Tense Motorsports

Great day of mud racing at Thunderbowl  :ThumbsUp.gif :bow.gif  To anyone who didn't make it out yesterday, you've gotta make it for the next race.  It was challenging and there was no easy line to run!

We all had a blast.....great job to Brady & crew ;)


I've got some pics to post and more to come.





















2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Those Pic's are great! Definately a fun time. Ya'll did a great job out there! It's definately not as easy to get through as it looks. ;) I think I might take an excavator out there and put a few more "surprises" in the bottom for you guys.   

Also, I had no idea those Polaris Rangers pulled like that! Those things had 30" Outlaws, and were RIPPING! A Rhino got stuck in the middle, and one of the Rangers was literally riding circles around it. Too funny!


N-Tense Motorsports

 :o  More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!!  I'll be ready for them.  Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif

Those Rangers amazed me too.  I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Cool pictures. Looks like it would be fun to watch.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Smoknbanshee

Good job brady and crew, looks like things worked out great.  keep up the good work.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

N-Tense Motorsports

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on June 04, 2007, 10:50:05 AM
:o  More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!!  I'll be ready for them.  Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif

Those Rangers amazed me too.  I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!

Yes, it's amazing how much better the Rincon's pull when you put them in gear! :o LOL!

CatRider

I finished rounds 1 through 4 when I get off of work I will finish the final round up and then figure out how to post them on here

David
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

CatRider

First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

fastrnrik


N-Tense Motorsports

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 04, 2007, 11:23:03 AM
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on June 04, 2007, 10:50:05 AM
:o  More "sruprises"...Thanx!!!!  I'll be ready for them.  Gotta admit, I'm a little sore this morning from trying to fight myself off the bank......would have helped more if I'd have had it in gear..... :banghead.gif

Those Rangers amazed me too.  I've only seen Rhino's in the mud and they usually do pretty good, but that mud pit was too much for them!

Yes, it's amazing how much better the Rincon's pull when you put them in gear! :o LOL!

I'll NEVER be able to live that one down!!!!!!! :(
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CatRider

No you sure won't esspecially since it is on video
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

N-Tense Motorsports

How much cash would it take to get rid of that part of the video?????  LOL!!!!!!!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CatRider

Quite a bit but then I would have to get rid of the clip of you finishing in reverse also
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

N-Tense Motorsports

Dang!  Well it was worth a try :)  I'm ready to get out there again!!!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CatRider

First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

fastrnrik


Silverstar

Hey guys it's Dave, I had the red vinson 500. Man I had a blast out there and can't wait to run it again!! Towards the end of the day I was really getting the hang of it and was doing pretty good at running the pit. I just hope next time some people show up in my class so I can run against bikes my own size. I also got a nice little sunburn and was REALLY sore the next day. It's amazing how much mud bogging can drain you! It was really great to meet alot of really greta people and have an awsome time that won't be forgotten. I know one thing that anybody who ran the pit will not soon be forgetting is that god awful hole on the left side that pulls you right into the wall!! HAHAHAHA Ya'll take care and i'll see you next time.
04 Suzuki Vinson 500 manual tranny. 25" mudzillas, snorkeled. Still have my samurai for sale.

slim2


Kawa3

Looks fun! Is it just me or does it seem shallow? or am I just used to real deep?
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

CatRider

never know untill you try it Kawa so maybe you should come and try it at the next even July 1st
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

Silverstar

it must have just looked that way because in the level areas it was well over the tires and in most of the holes my whole bike would go under except the bars and snorkel. and that was after they pumped about 10"s out of it because of the rain the night before.
Davey I think the next event is July 8th, not the 1st. That's what Kenny said anyways.
04 Suzuki Vinson 500 manual tranny. 25" mudzillas, snorkeled. Still have my samurai for sale.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com