Going Riding today...

Started by SkremenGSXR, June 03, 2007, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkremenGSXR

Me and my fiance and a few friends are heading out to ride in a bit if anyone else wants to go. Kevin (727) 919-1696
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

SkremenGSXR

One friend is taking a Artic Cat 4x4 and the rest are Speed bikes. Its not too far of a ride if your interested just call and I'll tell you where we are meeting.
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

AmericanRobster

How big is it, and what kind of riding is it? Trail, muddin, etc?

I can't go today but maybe sometime we can hook up since we live so close here in Pinellas.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

SkremenGSXR

#4
The spot was packed waaaay more than I ever saw before. You have a choice of trails, muddin, or just plain out flying low. It was a GREAT DAY. There were hundreds of bikes out. Seeing how we had some rain even the 4x4 Artic Cats had some fun today....If anyone wants to go next weekend and dont know where it is just let me know. I may be going again this coming up weekend.
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

papahouse

we need pics of your day so we can see the eccfects of this weekends rain plus just like seeing the rides

SkremenGSXR

I am not a land owner out there, but I have never been messed with at all by the police either. I have a friend that works for FWC and he hasnt heard anything about us not being able to ride out there at all form his higher ups. But if something starts up oh well what can ya do besides leave. I would love to get ahold of someone who owns a piece and see if we can get together and do a clean up of some kind once in awhile so that it doesnt go away on us. I agree some people have no respect and do trash places. I personally keep ALL trash in my truck. So if any of you know someone that has property out there see if they will talk to me. Thanks I will post some pics for ya as well. I ride a speed bike but had a buddy out there with a lifted Artic Cat that was loving it ....
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

SkremenGSXR

It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

SkremenGSXR

Sorry for posting the pics with no helmets on. I was just advised by another board member of this mistake. SORRY GUYS....Just a newbie to this site mistake  HEEHEE
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

papahouse

I see helmets on the kid doing a wheelie and the little girl, the rest are hard heads.

papahouse

BTW looks like a great place toi ride. Thanks for posting the pics

SkremenGSXR

Quote from: papahouse on June 05, 2007, 01:02:58 AM
I see helmets on the kid doing a wheelie and the little girl, the rest are hard heads.

HAHAHA thats not a kid doing a wheelie. Thats me..Im 31 not a kiddo anymore, although still act like one...
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

FOREMANRON

WHERE ARE YALL DOING THE WATER WHEELIES AT. IS THAT UP FRONTBY THE ROAD
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Kawa3

Quote from: FOREMANRON on June 05, 2007, 01:17:36 AM
WHERE ARE YALL DOING THE WATER WHEELIES AT. IS THAT UP FRONTBY THE ROAD

Its a secret!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

SkremenGSXR

Quote from: FOREMANRON on June 05, 2007, 01:17:36 AM
WHERE ARE YALL DOING THE WATER WHEELIES AT. IS THAT UP FRONTBY THE ROAD
I can honestly say I don't know. I was taken there by someone I met there. Sorry...Never been to that part before this weekend.
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!