everglades south of the alley

Started by brett711, May 20, 2007, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

the entrance is between mm 39 and 38. there is a small enterance.. this is one the south side, its right where the road construction begins. you can also park at the big rest area and go of the boat ramp south. either way its legal riding, but make sure you have gps and good straps..it is soupy...

not of 27..    its off alligator allley
2007 honda rancher

miassmaro98

so its not to the side of holey land,its to the holiday park side correct so then were can  make a u-turn if im coming east to west
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on June 04, 2007, 01:59:13 AM
so its not to the side of holey land,its to the holiday park side correct so then were can  make a u-turn if im coming east to west

Park at 35, have a soda and bathroom break and ride in through the boat ramp, like we are going to do Wednesday night. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly


hwy raptor

i dont think the sport bikes can make it through the boat ramp :(

JackL

Quote from: hwy raptor on June 04, 2007, 07:08:55 PM
i dont think the sport bikes can make it through the boat ramp :(

Ok, this I believe, although it is only 2' - 3' deep there to the left of the ramp.

Billy: You know it. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

illegal26

Quote from: JackL on June 04, 2007, 08:07:17 PM
Quote from: hwy raptor on June 04, 2007, 07:08:55 PM
i dont think the sport bikes can make it through the boat ramp :(

Ok, this I believe, although it is only 2' - 3' deep there to the left of the ramp.

Billy: You know it. ;)


I dont know I rode it saturday not the boat ramp
I went in at 39.5 and it was deep so I have to say the boat
ramp at 35 is prob 3'-5' deep now.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com