A Few Questions..

Started by CrfThumpster250r, June 02, 2007, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrfThumpster250r

I know this is a ATV forum, but I just purchased an 06' crf250r.  I have been running completely stock for about three months.  Its a monster and has shocked me, but like all fourstrokes it feels hollow on pull.  It just doesnt feels like its getting enough air flow.  So Today I went and bought the Yoshi dual carbons, jet kit, and k&n.  I am anxious to see what it does.  I was wondering though, if anyone knows what to do with a soft clutch.  Its only three months old and already feels weak.  I am hard on clutches cause this is my first fourstroke.  Somebody said something about taking them out and stretching them a little.  I dont know but to me that doesnt sound like it will work.  I have seen this company named Dark Synergy, selling clutch springs. Has anyone heard anything about those?  Also if anyone can tell me what else i could do to get full potential out of that bike.   I HAVE SOME ROOM LEFT ON THE HONDA CARD ;D




Oh and if anyone can give me advice about the actual process of applying the pipes and jets to the bike.  It would be very helpful

SWAMP_DONKEY

Nice bike man..I have only ha 2 strokes but I knwo someone to call. I can get his # for you if you need but his name is Tom Bragg in Avaon Park Florida, He is AWESOME on 4 strokes.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com