Colin at Dade City

Started by blindkaeta, June 01, 2007, 10:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

Quote from: miniquad8 on June 01, 2007, 09:17:54 PM
most of you know Colin he preps the track and runs the short track...he went down hard on the short track last nite.i didnt see the crash so i won't give any details on the what happened...colin is in critical condition and from what i heard via the track this morning,colin is still unconscious...from what i've been told he had a stroke as a result of the head trauma,he also has some other broken bones..we need to keep him in our prayers....

I saw this in another thread,  I know a lot of you guys know him.  He needs our prayers

Hoosier Daddy

WOW! thanks for sharing! We will keep him in our thoughts.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Several of us know him pretty good from the early days of flat tracking at DC. He really helped get us going and supported us a ton. Sure hope he pulls through.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Bamaquad

 :tsktsk.gif  I hope he turns out to be allright.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

FLA.SHEE


jayman

Does any one have an update on Colin????????????
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

I have some that I got from Tom.
In a nut shell,,, He will need permanent critical care for the rest of his days.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

jayman

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 17, 2007, 10:53:00 AM
I have some that I got from Tom.
In a nut shell,,, He will need permanent critical care for the rest of his days.

Days literally??
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

No not literally.  He will live but wont come home, work, or have a normal life.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

jayman

Wow, anything we can do for him?  I am sure we can all pull together and help him somehow.  This man's life and family is completely changed. How can we or I (if no one wants to jump in) help him?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

I working on something for an upcoming race. He doesnt have any fam here in the US.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

jayman

What ever it is I am IN!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

I have not heard any updates on Collin.  How is he doing?  Did he ever leave the hospital?  What can we as a group do for him?  It has been like two months Come on let's do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

So no one has an update on Collin????
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

geez put ya pants on!  ;D
I was out of town over the weekend but I made a call yesterday to find out what the deal is..

So.... I was told he was moved into a permanent nursing home. I dont know which one but Im tyring to find out. Since he doesn't have any family here in the U.S. it tough to get info out of people. But it seems hes in the same state he was in when he was in the hospital.             

  If anyone is interested maybe the SFTL can collect donations at the Eastbay race and I can get the $$$ to him. The sad thing is, I dont know how much that would really help considering the injury's he has.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com