Steve Stanton

Started by Alba450, May 30, 2007, 01:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtnwood

Quote from: 450rcrazy on May 30, 2007, 11:04:32 PM
Quote from: mongo650 on May 30, 2007, 10:59:09 PM
I agree 100% with Loven It. To each his own.........would I do it? No!!!  Should he be fired for it? No. Everyone should be able to make their own choices.

not when it affects everyone else around you.
Bingo and that apply's to everything we do, period the end.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

2strokinIt

hey 450rcrazy.....where do you get your info? i was trying to find out where he was stopping permitting for churchs...i couldnt find it...thanks

JackL

Quote from: 450rcrazy on May 30, 2007, 11:12:00 PM
Here ya go Jackl this should take care of a 1600#er

LMAO, I want to be able to get some dinner out of it when it is over. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

yfz122

Stanton was denied. HAHA
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

susieblazer

 He must first live as a woman for a year before he is able to receive his surgery.....................a big decision to keep an outie or make it an innie........ :o
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JackL

Quote from: susieblazer on May 31, 2007, 03:28:16 AM
He must first live as a woman for a year before he is able to receive his surgery.....................a big decision to keep an outie or make it an innie........ :o

LMAO, this is my nomination for best quote of the thread!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

susieblazer

 :bow.gif  Ty  hahahaha  but so true..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Alba450

Quote from: JackL on May 31, 2007, 04:19:00 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on May 31, 2007, 03:28:16 AM
He must first live as a woman for a year before he is able to receive his surgery.....................a big decision to keep an outie or make it an innie........ :o

LMAO, this is my nomination for best quote of the thread!!!

LOL...... :L 2:L :R 2:L :L 2:L :R
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

GrizzlyGator

Is it just me  :dunno.gif or is anyone else wantin' sum of dat!! 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L WHOOO!!!!



[/quote]

JackL

Quote from: Can-AmGator on May 31, 2007, 11:56:10 AM
Is it just me  :dunno.gif or is anyone else wantin' sum of dat!! 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L WHOOO!!!!



[/quote]


Man, I just puked in my mouth a little. Thanks.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

garym

I think he/she/it looks better as a woman than a man...I know every man out there can agree that at one time or another, he has been drunk and silly and slept with something worse than that(female only).  They all like mo-peds, fun to ride but you do not want your friends to catch you on one!!

greenmachine

#86
Quote from: garym on May 31, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
I think he/she/it looks better as a woman than a man...I know every man out there can agree that at one time or another, he has been drunk and silly and slept with something worse than that(female only).  They all like mo-peds, fun to ride but you do not want your friends to catch you on one!!
Sorry garym, I can promise you I have never came close to anything like that(female only). And NEVER will. Not even on a 3day drunken binge.
It does sound like you speak from experience though.

JackL

Quote from: greenmachine on May 31, 2007, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: garym on May 31, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
I think he/she/it looks better as a woman than a man...I know every man out there can agree that at one time or another, he has been drunk and silly and slept with something worse than that(female only).  They all like mo-peds, fun to ride but you do not want your friends to catch you on one!!
Sorry garym, I can promise you I have never came close to anything like that. And NEVER will. Not even on a 3day drunken binge.
It does sound like you speak from experience though.

LMAO, I was thinking the ugliest woman in the world beats that fellow hands down every time, when I read that quote from Gary! I'm glad he threw in the (female only) or this thread probably would have went to eight pages.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: greenmachine on May 31, 2007, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: garym on May 31, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
I think he/she/it looks better as a woman than a man...I know every man out there can agree that at one time or another, he has been drunk and silly and slept with something worse than that(female only).  They all like mo-peds, fun to ride but you do not want your friends to catch you on one!!
Sorry garym, I can promise you I have never came close to anything like that. And NEVER will. Not even on a 3day drunken binge.
It does sound like you speak from experience though.


LMAO   :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Fp :T :T

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: JackL on May 31, 2007, 01:49:13 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on May 31, 2007, 11:56:10 AM
Is it just me  :dunno.gif or is anyone else wantin' sum of dat!! 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L WHOOO!!!!





Man, I just puked in my mouth a little. Thanks.
[/quote]

SORRY! JACKL could'nt resist! 

garym

Quote from: greenmachine on May 31, 2007, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: garym on May 31, 2007, 01:57:20 PM
I think he/she/it looks better as a woman than a man...I know every man out there can agree that at one time or another, he has been drunk and silly and slept with something worse than that(female only).  They all like mo-peds, fun to ride but you do not want your friends to catch you on one!!
Sorry garym, I can promise you I have never came close to anything like that(female only). And NEVER will. Not even on a 3day drunken binge.
It does sound like you speak from experience though.

What can I say, you are the exception rather than the rule.  If you are into the five finger folly instead of a mo-ped....good for you ;)

greenmachine

5 fingers beats that anyday. I do have standards. ;)

garym

HA!!!     :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif      LMAO

JackL

Quote from: greenmachine on May 31, 2007, 06:58:45 PM
5 fingers beats that anyday. I do have standards. ;)

Depends what you are doing with em.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

450rcrazy

Quote from: 2strokinIt on May 31, 2007, 01:04:55 AM
hey 450rcrazy.....where do you get your info? i was trying to find out where he was stopping permitting for churchs...i couldnt find it...thanks

I know a contractor who was hired to do an expansion project at a local church in Indian Rocks and litteraly went through hell trying to get the permitting thru. Everything was good until it made it thru his office and once it was found to be for a church the problems started.