Riding Area in Okeechobee?

Started by BGKFX450R, May 05, 2007, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGKFX450R

Hey I herd that there was a place to ride out in Okeechobee, besides L-Cross, anyone have any info on this place?
Thanks

BGKFX450R

Quote from: JohnF on May 05, 2007, 03:00:30 PM
maybe your talking about the prarie, which i dont really know anything about.

you got a kfx450?
yup

Bleedsblue

To ride at the Prairie you better be a land owner or risk having your bike impounded. It's not a legal public riding area.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

renmus

#3
Quote from: Bleedsblue on May 06, 2007, 09:36:38 AM
To ride at the Prairie you better be a land owner or risk having your bike impounded. It's not a legal public riding area.

Bill

Doesn't get to be annoying to have to repeat that OVER AND OVER again?  It was great riding out there until a few morons ruined it for all.  We have some friends that live out there and people would be doing doughnuts in the front yard at 3AM  :o!  Morons + Quads = loss of riding areas.

Bleedsblue

Quote from: renmus on May 06, 2007, 12:14:27 PM
Quote from: Bleedsblue on May 06, 2007, 09:36:38 AM
To ride at the Prairie you better be a land owner or risk having your bike impounded. It's not a legal public riding area.

Bill

Doesn't get to be annoying to have to repeat that OVER AND OVER again?  It was great riding out there until a few morons ruined it for all.  We have some friends that live out there and people would be doing doughnuts in the front yard at 3AM  :o!  Morons + Quads = loss of riding areas.

It sure does. I also have friends that live out there and they are ATV riders and were very tolerable of other riders till they started doing doughnuts in the middle of main roads and riding by at 4am, leaving trash all over.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Joedirt

Wait a second!!...you mean I am not supposed to take my 4 wheeler screaming at top speed down a road...barefoot , shirtless and helmetless screaming Get er Done...while drinking a beer...??...You guys are Jerks.... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

mmason

I believe you can still go to the Underhills (Bamboo plant)

Mudneck

Quote from: mmason on May 07, 2007, 09:20:27 PM
I believe you can still go to the Underhills (Bamboo plant)

THAT PLACE IS WAY BETTER THAN THE OKEECHOBEE AREA
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

last saturday there was a red 450r going down 8st on a wheelie.There was also a fast purple banshee on a wheelie down 8st to.No helmets either.

JackL

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 07, 2007, 10:04:37 PM
last saturday there was a red 450r going down 8st on a wheelie.There was also a fast purple banshee on a wheelie down 8st to.No helmets either.

Isn't that every Saturday?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: renmus on May 06, 2007, 12:14:27 PM
Quote from: Bleedsblue on May 06, 2007, 09:36:38 AM
To ride at the Prairie you better be a land owner or risk having your bike impounded. It's not a legal public riding area.

Bill

Doesn't get to be annoying to have to repeat that OVER AND OVER again?  It was great riding out there until a few morons ruined it for all.  We have some friends that live out there and people would be doing doughnuts in the front yard at 3AM  :o!  Morons + Quads = loss of riding areas.

Oh girl you have nailed it 100%  :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Approve.gif :T

bud2928

I live in Prarrie (on one mile road). I still have ppl cutting through my yard to get from one road to the next. I am sorry to say, but I am getting tired of the ppl that do not respect others property. I watched a group start a small campfire and leave without putting it out. Needless to say, I will be putting a fence up.
Bud

Southern4x4

Quote from: JackL on May 08, 2007, 12:15:55 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 07, 2007, 10:04:37 PM
last saturday there was a red 450r going down 8st on a wheelie.There was also a fast purple banshee on a wheelie down 8st to.No helmets either.

Isn't that every Saturday?
EVERYDAY OUT BY MY HOUSE.. I live out in the redlands.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

JackL

Quote from: Southern4x4 on May 30, 2007, 08:41:27 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 08, 2007, 12:15:55 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 07, 2007, 10:04:37 PM
last saturday there was a red 450r going down 8st on a wheelie.There was also a fast purple banshee on a wheelie down 8st to.No helmets either.

Isn't that every Saturday?
EVERYDAY OUT BY MY HOUSE.. I live out in the redlands.

Believe me, I know. My buddy has a big nursery right there, it use to be cool riding around there...
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com