What a great 4 days!!

Started by susieblazer, May 28, 2007, 10:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 
  Hope all had a great Memorial holiday...we had 4 days not only to remember all the service men and women , but to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family...We did some fishing on the Florida Barge Canal in Inglis and we also rode our quads on over 2,000 + acres in Trenton on  the Doberly property (our brother in laws childhood friends) That was sooooooooooooooo fun from pasture land to timberland to wide open fields....looking forward to more riding in a couple weeks, maybe Croom or ONF.....still waiting for GSP Kurt to show us around the Osceola's...............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

exrider

You had a better time than we did. The mud bogs at Inglis were boring and Croom was so packed we didn't even unload the trailer.We ride alot of private land and the kids like it much better than Croom. Glad you had a good time :)
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Fox17

im glad someone had a good time. i had to work 3 of the last 4 days.  :'( but im off for the next three!! everyone will be at work and ill have everywhere to myself!

susieblazer

yeah we did ..I think besides Horse Hole the one in Old Town had an event too cuz when we were having breakfast at Mary's Little T and later  dinner at the Homestead we saw so many heading north and a few stopped in at both places to eat.........never realized how many people there are with atv's from the Levy and Gilcrest counties.....................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Prairie Master

Quote from: susieblazer on May 28, 2007, 10:33:00 PM

  Hope all had a great Memorial holiday...we had 4 days not only to remember all the service men and women , but to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family...We did some fishing on the Florida Barge Canal in Inglis and we also rode our quads on over 2,000 + acres in Trenton on  the Doberly property (our brother in laws childhood friends) That was sooooooooooooooo fun from pasture land to timberland to wide open fields....looking forward to more riding in a couple weeks, maybe Croom or ONF.....still waiting for GSP Kurt to show us around the Osceola's...............

BLAH BLAH BLAH  >:( Sorry I'm just jelous I'm glad you had a great time  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

susieblazer

 :R 2:L :L  AWWWWWWW Prairie Master ..........you will do alot of riding soon i am sure 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Prairie Master

I hope I've got a busy summer, going to IWO JIMA, back to El salvador and maybe Iraq  ??? I'm sure I'll get a weekend or 2 for the quads   ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

cheropride

#7
Well, we had a great four days planned, but you know what the say about the best laid plans...

It was one of those weekends that everything that could go wrong, went wrong.  Just to sum it up, promised my son this weekend for a long time, you know that 1st 3day weekend at our camp.  Promised riding only, we wouldn't do any camp work.  His best buddy would be there, well Saturday he had a blast, Sunday he woke up with 101.5 fever, and we immediately left for home.  I tell you it enough to break a mama's heart, poor little thing, he had looked so forward to this weekend, and to have it end like this.  :'( He just got over being laid up with allergies and headaches, so now I guess he has a sinus infection.  Taking him to the doctor this morning, more than likely he will even miss his school party.

Told him we will make it up to him when he is all better, and after I get my 4 wheeler out of the shop since the 4-wheel drive broke this weekend.  And after daddy get's his running right too.  Like I said, the weekend from hell....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 29, 2007, 08:36:43 AM
Well, we had a great four days planned, but you know what the say about the best laid plans...

It was one of those weekends that everything that could go wrong, went wrong.  Just to sum it up, promised my son this weekend for a long time, you know that 1st 3day weekend at our camp.  Promised riding only, we wouldn't do any camp work.  His best buddy would be there, well Saturday he had a blast, Sunday he woke up with 101.5 fever, and we immediately left for home.  I tell you it enough to break a mama's heart, poor little thing, he had looked so forward to this weekend, and to have it end like this.  :'( He just got over being laid up with allergies and headaches, so now I guess he has a sinus infection.  Taking him to the doctor this morning, more than likely he will even miss his school party.

Told him we will make it up to him when he is all better, and after I get my 4 wheeler out of the shop since the 4-wheel drive broke this weekend.  And after daddy get's his running right too.  Like I said, the weekend from hell....




Now that is terrible to hear. I was thinking your post was going to be full of pictures and good stories.

Murphy's law in full effect it sounds like. Don't feel bad, it was really windy down on the beach as well, you didn't miss a whole lot there.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

susieblazer

 
Can hardly contain my antsy feeling to do that ride again..... :drive.gif   sucked getting back into the work mode.......... :H
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

cheropride

Quote from: JackL on May 29, 2007, 03:43:30 PM
Quote from: cheropride on May 29, 2007, 08:36:43 AM
Well, we had a great four days planned, but you know what the say about the best laid plans...

It was one of those weekends that everything that could go wrong, went wrong.  Just to sum it up, promised my son this weekend for a long time, you know that 1st 3day weekend at our camp.  Promised riding only, we wouldn't do any camp work.  His best buddy would be there, well Saturday he had a blast, Sunday he woke up with 101.5 fever, and we immediately left for home.  I tell you it enough to break a mama's heart, poor little thing, he had looked so forward to this weekend, and to have it end like this.  :'( He just got over being laid up with allergies and headaches, so now I guess he has a sinus infection.  Taking him to the doctor this morning, more than likely he will even miss his school party.

Told him we will make it up to him when he is all better, and after I get my 4 wheeler out of the shop since the 4-wheel drive broke this weekend.  And after daddy get's his running right too.  Like I said, the weekend from hell....




Now that is terrible to hear. I was thinking your post was going to be full of pictures and good stories.

Murphy's law in full effect it sounds like. Don't feel bad, it was really windy down on the beach as well, you didn't miss a whole lot there.



Oh yea, Murphy's law was all over this weekend.  It stinks when u look forward to something so hard, and so long, and NOT!!!

Just got back from Dr and Anthony has serious Upper Resp Infection, with some lower (Bronchio) involvement.  They must of gave him some serious antibiotics though, $180.00.  But that is okay, is so miserable right now, my God, I haven't seen him this sick in a long time.  He was up half the night coughing, and just miserable, poor little guy.  Then had to drag him to dr, sit there for ever, then sit at Pharmacy.  Dr said he will miss the rest of the school year, which of course that brought a smile to his face. Just can't wait till he feels better.  Once the antibiotics take effect, will bring my bike to the shop cause that thing is friggin toast. 

Oh yea, here's another part to the story... This is before Anthony got sick.... We had gate detail, so I go to gate, check everything out, talking to some people, and don't realize that I sat my phone on someone else 4-wheeler.  So that person leaves, few minutes later, can't find my phone.  So then try to go find hubby, drive to my camp (which is way on the other side), hubby not there.  By this time it is dark, and lets just say I do much better in the day, well find my friends camp which is all the way on the south end.  No one there, got lost like three times, finally made back to the gate and there was my hubby w/my phone.  The good news is that phone road a very long way on the front of someone elses 4-wheeler and feel the foot pedal, but didn't fall off.  But heck by that time, I was so friggin done, it was again just another thing.  Oh what a weekend. 

Oh yea, couldnt take any pics cuz friggin camera is broke.

let's see, I think that cover's it. 

My son getting sick when u'r 45 minutes to the gate, that was the friggin worst though. Oh my God!!! What a weekend!
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

susieblazer


  OH YEAH, it was too dry for any mudding, but i did run through some fresh cow pies in one of the fields hehehehe.........................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 29, 2007, 06:41:49 PM

Oh yea, Murphy's law was all over this weekend.  It stinks when u look forward to something so hard, and so long, and NOT!!!

Just got back from Dr and Anthony has serious Upper Resp Infection, with some lower (Bronchio) involvement.  They must of gave him some serious antibiotics though, $180.00.  But that is okay, is so miserable right now, my God, I haven't seen him this sick in a long time.  He was up half the night coughing, and just miserable, poor little guy.  Then had to drag him to dr, sit there for ever, then sit at Pharmacy.  Dr said he will miss the rest of the school year, which of course that brought a smile to his face. Just can't wait till he feels better.  Once the antibiotics take effect, will bring my bike to the shop cause that thing is friggin toast. 

Oh yea, here's another part to the story... This is before Anthony got sick.... We had gate detail, so I go to gate, check everything out, talking to some people, and don't realize that I sat my phone on someone else 4-wheeler.  So that person leaves, few minutes later, can't find my phone.  So then try to go find hubby, drive to my camp (which is way on the other side), hubby not there.  By this time it is dark, and lets just say I do much better in the day, well find my friends camp which is all the way on the south end.  No one there, got lost like three times, finally made back to the gate and there was my hubby w/my phone.  The good news is that phone road a very long way on the front of someone elses 4-wheeler and feel the foot pedal, but didn't fall off.  But heck by that time, I was so friggin done, it was again just another thing.  Oh what a weekend. 

Oh yea, couldnt take any pics cuz friggin camera is broke.

let's see, I think that cover's it. 

My son getting sick when u'r 45 minutes to the gate, that was the friggin worst though. Oh my God!!! What a weekend!

Wow, SO, I am not the only one with weekends like this! One heck of a post for your #666! Things can only get better from here I would have to say. Wishing your boy a great big get well soon.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

susieblazer

 ;D   

     We went to Manatee Springs to cool off between rides..........click pic to enlarge
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

cheropride

Oh no, got to get past that post.... can't stand that number...... >:(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

cheropride

Quote from: susieblazer on May 29, 2007, 07:03:12 PM
:dunno.gif

Oh now I see, I thought my last post was 66.... just want to make sure I was past the triple 6's, I know probably a little paranoid, but one can never tell.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

susieblazer

Borrowed our nephews trailer to get quads to starting point...click pic to enlarge
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Justbilly

Quote from: susieblazer on May 29, 2007, 06:59:07 PM
;D   

     We went to Manatee Springs to cool off between rides..........click pic to enlarge

Really Jealous now!

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com