Raptor clear tube method ?

Started by hwy raptor, May 29, 2007, 12:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwy raptor

Has anyone in the S. Florida area tried out the clear tube method ? Ive ran into this mod several times on different sites but I am a little skeptible about doing it for the first time. Carbs are not exactly my thing.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

hwy raptor

its all over the raptor websites. I dont know if its possible on other bikes. I dont see why not. but Ive only seen it for raptors

xr100racer

yeah, its on raptorforum and bluetraxx   think ive seen you over there

not sure but i think MPTonyT has done this, he is on here and raptorforum

hwy raptor

cool, let me contact mptony, thanks bro