Oh the GALL

Started by FishaHallic, May 24, 2007, 09:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Gallbladder that is, after 2 ER trips since last wednesday finally got the gallbladder taken out on Tuesday.   Just got home from hospital today (boy after 3 nights in there I don't know how people ever get better) and I am very glad to be home  ;D.  I am now the new daddy of a 6.2 oz baby gall bladder which I will nurture and suckle to be a good democrat  ::).,

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FishaHallic on May 24, 2007, 09:05:35 PM
Gallbladder that is, after 2 ER trips since last wednesday finally got the gallbladder taken out on Tuesday.   Just got home from hospital today (boy after 3 nights in there I don't know how people ever get better) and I am very glad to be home  ;D.  I am now the new daddy of a 6.2 oz baby gall bladder which I will nurture and suckle to be a good democrat  ::).,

well, at least the dems will finally have something with a brain on their side now!


hope you start feeling better soon.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

Wow you were in there for 3 days! Man they took mine out and sent me home the same day. I had the liproscopic done but it still hurt like hell. I have more problems now than I did before they took it out. I get stomach cramps and get nauseated a lot easier and forget about eating greasy foods. I want mine back!!!! lol Good luck with it and get feeling better soon.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

gtnwood

Just what exactly is a Gallbladder?
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Quad32x

Quote from: gtnwood on May 26, 2007, 04:58:53 PM
Just what exactly is a Gallbladder?
Its what the Gall inflates when it goes underwater silly. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

FishaHallic

Well the first day I was in I was trying to avoid surgery because I was 3 days away from flying to Reno for my final move.  Once they did a test and found that gall stones were blocking my gall bladder I had no choice but to have it removed.  The test was done by 1 pm on Tuesday and I was in surgery by 5 pm so that went by fast  :'(.  They tried to do laparoscopic but my gall bladder was too inflamed and they had to go in the old fashioned way  :'(. 

Anyway I had my surgery Tuesday around 5 pm and they released me from the hospital around Thursday at 12 noon so that was not too long.  I really don't think I could have stayed any longer without going off on someone, they are constantly taking blood pressure, blood, temps, and every doctor and their brother came in and looked at me, I mean I don't even know  who these people were.

I have heard different stories as weather I'll be better off without the gall bladder and no I do not know what it's for.  I know my father had his taken out and he ate like he did before without problems hopefully I will be the same.  Unfortunately I have already been blessed with a weak stomach I hope it does not get any worse.  Thanks

gtnwood

Quote from: Quad32x on May 26, 2007, 06:12:51 PM
Quote from: gtnwood on May 26, 2007, 04:58:53 PM
Just what exactly is a Gallbladder?
Its what the Gall inflates when it goes underwater silly. ::)
Oh, okay now I know. So then you probably dont want a weak one.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s