Real or Fake? BIG hog what do yall think?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, May 25, 2007, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

KB

I say photoshopped but maybe I'm wrong, that thing's bigger than hogzilla.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

IXIswamperIXI

the story seems real but even fox is a little sceptical
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

JackL

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 25, 2007, 04:07:13 PM
the story seems real but even fox is a little sceptical

If it is fake, congrats to the photoshopper and guy who got it on Fox! I'm sure we will know soon enough.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

Its real.... I heard it few weeks ago. And also it was a .50 cal pistol.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

#8
Quote from: JohnF on May 25, 2007, 04:10:10 PM
I would sh*t my pants if i was riding through the woods and seen that thing, looks like a hairy elephant

If you think that was scary, you should see JackL girlfriend!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

xr100racer

Quote from: yunt2ride on May 25, 2007, 04:12:10 PM
Here is one shot in Orlando Florida and its real. Erified by snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bighog.asp

now that looks more like 1000lbs judging by the steers Id seen at the last county fair

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on May 25, 2007, 04:12:57 PM
Quote from: JohnF on May 25, 2007, 04:10:10 PM
I would sh*t my pants if i was riding through the woods and seen that thing, looks like a hairy elephant

If you think that was scary, you should see my x-wife!

LMAO, did she have that much hair. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on May 25, 2007, 04:10:45 PM
Its real.... I heard it few weeks ago. And also it was a .50 cal pistol.  ;)

Nothing gets the job done better.  :ThumbsUp.gif
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

IXIswamperIXI

That kids going into 6th grade shotting a .50 .... thats someone not to mess around with :bow.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

JackL

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 25, 2007, 04:19:42 PM
That kids going into 6th grade shotting a .50 .... thats someone not to mess around with :bow.gif

No doubt! How about loading it on the buggy. ;) Whew. My back hurts thinking about it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

IXIswamperIXI

I hear that, I think I would have to break out my canvas and drag him instead.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 25, 2007, 04:25:50 PM
I hear that, I think I would have to break out my canvas and drag him instead.

I seen bigger Hogs in area 51............ the 2 legged kind! ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: big-daddy on May 25, 2007, 04:29:00 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 25, 2007, 04:25:50 PM
I hear that, I think I would have to break out my canvas and drag him instead.

I seen bigger Hogs in area 51............ the 2 legged kind! ???

LMAO  :M
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

GENERAL-Z

fake for sure hes a good photoshoper ill give him that
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

gtnwood

Definitely fake, not even photoshopped either they just had the kid stand several feet or yard's behind the hog and in front of another large object i.e. the tree and position the camera and voila, monster hog ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

foreman1

Damn ,
This story gettin around qiuck ,got 4 emails on it.
I've big wild hogs but in the wild the usually dont have the means to puttin on that kind of weight.
I suspect this may have been a wild hog thats been penn raised for many years.
Reminds me of the trophy hogs raised for the county fair.

Either way, happy for the kid it was an event he wont forget.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

big-daddy

Him and his brother

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

foreman1

Quote from: big-daddy on May 25, 2007, 07:29:22 PM
Him and his brother


Yep ,
Photoshop does wonders , might only be a 250 lb hog .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

IXIswamperIXI

can't really believe anything you see on the internet  :no
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com