Mud Racing Track Is Done. First Mud Race Is Sunday, June 3rd.

Started by fastrnrik, May 24, 2007, 11:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

The mud pit is done and the very first mud race is scheduled for Sunday, June 3rd.

This will be side by side, heads up racing just like the Mud Nationals.

This is for ATV'S and Side by Side UTV's.


RBHARLEY


fastrnrik

Thunderbowl Speedway is in Ocala

I will post the times tonight.

fastrnrik

Race will be SUNDAY, JUNE 3rd.

Gates open at 10 am
Racing starts at 1 pm.

There are some guys coming to run it tonight and try it out. I will take some pictures so you know what you're in for!

fastrnrik

Batteries died in the camera, so no pics :(

I rode it, and it is awesome. I am going to make it just a little more nasty though.... ;) 

derek330

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 25, 2007, 08:34:50 AM
Batteries died in the camera, so no pics :(

I rode it, and it is awesome. I am going to make it just a little more nasty though.... ;) 

we know you like'em nasty!! sounds cool... i want to try it out! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

bluestroker

02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

fastrnrik

It WILL be fun. We ran it again today. Should be some awesome racing.

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

tallyt

how about some pics???any size classes,stock,modified ??

fastrnrik

I have some pics of the pit, but none of us riding it.

This is the first race, and will be for fun and trophies only. The next race will be a the first race of the points series, and if enough racers want it, we will have some payback classes as well. 

Basic classes will be Solid axle, IRS, UTV, Womens, & Open. I have some more breakdowns on classes such as stock, modified, etc. but I'm wanting to see exactly what kind of turnout we're going to have.


dreth

do you have a huvercraft class? i dont want to get dirty :R

tallyt


fastrnrik

Yes. I don't know how to post. I'll email them to someone to post up.

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com