My banshee.What You think I should change Next.

Started by 06 BaNsHeE, November 22, 2006, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami450R

you mean at the construction site? or inside the actual hump , do u ever cross the water crossing INTO the actual hump??



Im usually by that straight road were everyone races at and theres those wide ass turns  , right before the water crossing , if you kno were im talkin about , then Ill b around there wit a z400 and a rappy 660 , and obviously my 450 :)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

Why dont we just meet up By the long street right next to homestead speedway?Thats were I get dropped of.Do you ride mud and water?Im waiting to get tires 4 my 4x4 to go into the actual forest.Also theres going to be a shitload of cops making sure people dont even touch the streets so watch out.My friend has 5 acres of land in there so if they start kicking people out we can still ride.Which hopefully they do because last saturday I wasted all my gas Racing some "PERFORMANCE ATV FAST" Raptor700s.I can never refuse a race and they all kept on trieng me so I had to race them.

Miami450R

#27
do they check for titles and stuff? I have the title to my bike its just not under my name i havent gotten it registered.....


I ride anything dude just bring it on and ill go.


Im down for a race too :) lol


were  parking in there too.
someone stole all my gas from a red plastic container last time I was there though, it sucked  lol.

Im not taking any extra gas anymore , since im basically filling up everyones bikes at the hump because they like to steal sh!t.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dopeboiifresh250

a jorge is me rudy ( danys boy the kid wiht miamis sickest 250 lol playing) man ur bike looks sick with the black rims and nerf y did u take them off? o have fun at croom man sorry fro tormanting u woth teh sticker crap

06 BaNsHeE

lol thanks.I have the title I told danny.But anyways the 4x4 is in the shop we fucked it up this sunday at the lake

dopeboiifresh250


06 BaNsHeE

naw something inside the engine.Once its fixed im putting it on the cycle-trader.Hopefully it sells for more since it will have a fresh engine