Do they sell ice in croom?

Started by 06 BaNsHeE, May 22, 2007, 08:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06 BaNsHeE

Im going to croom this weekend and Im wondering if they sell Ice in croom or anywhere around it?Also to get into croom whats all I need my green registation sticker?

2strokinIt

no ice in croom....plenty of gas stations on s.r. 50...when you going? for how long?

qt314nfla

You will need your title, drivers license, or registration for each bike showing proof that you own them.  I don't think they care about the green sticker, I think that's just for ONF.  You will need what ever the pro-rated fees are per bike on your trailer.  Remember that the fees renew every June so what ever you pay will only be good for a few weeks. 

As for ice, on HWY 50 there is a gas station almost right across the street.  Or you can head east on 50, under the highway, and there's a grocery store on the south side of 50.

TRX450R_Racer

There are plenty of stores right outside the gate, Race Track, Winn Dixie.

All you need to get in is money. They don't even ask for title or VIN # now. We were just there last weekend and we went to get the VIN # and the Ranger said "we don't need that anymore, just your money." I said "I guess you can bring a stolen bike in now." I didn't get a response.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: QT314 on May 22, 2007, 08:16:19 PM
You will need your title, drivers license, or registration for each bike showing proof that you own them.  

Not anymore
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

2strokinIt

wow...i would still have all the paperwork...you may have a gotten a lazy ranger?....o wait...there isnt lazy rangers who make a half assed attempt to patrol croom ..is there?

qt314nfla

Do they still want your oldest son to get in?  Cause I went a few yrs back and since I don't have kids.  I obviously don't have an oldest son.  So they turned me away.  But that highly over priced store at the gate w/ all the rude ppl really kicked butt.   ;)

06 BaNsHeE

Im going this saturday-monday on my shee and one of my boys on his 300.If the bike is under my dads name I need a copy of his liscence?And a letter from him allowing me to ride it?I heard that I do.

TRX450R_Racer

#8
All you need is money. There was 4 Rangers in the booth.

I was just there last weekend. When was the last time everyone else was there that is giving advice?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

06 BaNsHeE


2strokinIt

i try to get there 4-6 times a month?

i went thursday

CABLEGUY1

#11
I was there a couple of weekends ago and I had to renew my wifes bike.I had to give them the VIN # and money and I got the new sticker.They dont even verify the vin you just write it down on a piece of paper and tell them what it is. Ranger John patrols the campground at night and lives on the premises.He is a pretty cool guy and only busts your balls if your blatant about drinking or really breaking the riding rules.As far as a place with electric that you can ride from your camp site you can't beat it. THEY DO DOCUMENT THE VIN NUMBER BECAUSE IT GOES WITH YOUR BIKE.

2strokinIt

i've never had a bad experience with them at all...but thats probably cause i know/respect the rules... ;D

but i have seen many a time rules being broken right in front of the rangers...drag racing up the road near the bathrooms(in the back)....kids ripping donuts in the road, haulin through the parking lots...just being reckless

atvtrailer

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 22, 2007, 08:37:23 PM
Thanks TRX.Its 35$ right?
yes its 35$ til june 30th, the most ive ever seen em want is the vin, but they are gettin to the point where they dont even ask for that now because there are alot of bikes withought vins(ie. powdercoated or new frame under warranty)
05 450r #13B

eldiablo64

I am goin this weekend with my son  my 300ex and his shee
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

NYRAPTOR

i was there monday and my buddy got a sticker with no vin and no registration. just paid 35. he had a hand written bill of sale for the bike. by the way, i will sell you ice but no refunds if it melts ;)

NYRAPTOR.

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: QT314 on May 22, 2007, 08:27:53 PM
Do they still want your oldest son to get in?  Cause I went a few yrs back and since I don't have kids.  I obviously don't have an oldest son.  So they turned me away.  But that highly over priced store at the gate w/ all the rude ppl really kicked butt.   ;)

Last time I was there they asked for a stool sample.   
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on May 23, 2007, 11:52:36 PM
Quote from: QT314 on May 22, 2007, 08:27:53 PM
Do they still want your oldest son to get in?  Cause I went a few yrs back and since I don't have kids.  I obviously don't have an oldest son.  So they turned me away.  But that highly over priced store at the gate w/ all the rude ppl really kicked butt.   ;)

Last time I was there they asked for a stool sample.   

Shouldn't have been a problem for you as full of it as you are. :o

dnigels

I've seen a lot of that around there.  Watch where you step! :'(
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com