Big bass campground to big scrub

Started by Chris505, March 25, 2005, 06:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

Can you get from the parking area just north of big bass campground to big scrub legally?????

I have the topo maps but there is a forest road or 2 that need to to be crossed and wonderd if the trail continue over the road so i dont have to ride the shoulder any...


05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Chris505

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

eric

Good question, I have been wanting to ride to Big Bass. I know around the Big Bass atv parking area off 588 there is a trail that runs along the road but not sure how far it goes. I know we are supposed to stay away from the Big Bass campground areas. Heard there are some nice trails nearby.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com