A Rally Cross-Post

Started by digginfool, May 22, 2007, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I am really looking forward to the rally. I think that it will be a great time and I trust people will follow the rules. If they don't, they'll be escorted out the gate.

Digginfool, we'll miss you if you don't come. I hope you change your mind.

JackL

Quote from: digginfool on May 23, 2007, 01:29:30 PM
Not looking for any 'braggin' rights' Jack. 

Well that's good, because it was tongue and cheek humor, which is obviously impossible to pull off here in this high tension atmosphere.

As far as golf goes, no one needs to be supporting those land and water wasters.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   Your right.Damn my blasphemy!! Death to golfers!! ??? ??? ??? ???

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 23, 2007, 02:13:21 PM
   Your right.Damn my blasphemy!! Death to golfers!! ??? ??? ??? ???

That's the spirit!!  :ThumbsUp.gif
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

digginfool

#29
Quote from: Anoriginal on May 23, 2007, 01:50:03 PM

Digginfool, we'll miss you if you don't come. I hope you change your mind.


I wish I could be there but that is the same weekend as my trade association's annual fishing tournament at Ocean Reef Club.  Sorry, but Ocean Reef wins hands down over L-Cross any day.  Besides, I'm on the tournament committee (and have been for the last six years) and it wouldn't look good if I didn't show up to my own event.  
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

1FasterBlaster

   I'll have to agree with you there.Ocean Reef Yacht Club is a beautiful spot.I use to do a lot of boating and diving out there back in the day

2strokinIt

i may not be able to get to the rally till late in the day saturday... :(..i have a 7:30 a.m. tee time here in Tampa ;D

JackL

Quote from: 2strokinIt on May 23, 2007, 05:41:58 PM
i may not be able to get to the rally till late in the day saturday... :(..i have a 7:30 a.m. tee time here in Tampa ;D

LMAO.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.