5a Closed

Started by Tvillebob, May 21, 2007, 04:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvillebob

Went to 5a today on Monday and I was turned around by the cops they told me it is now posted no trespassing and we can't park there any more. I bet the owners did that after they say the mess people left there like 2 boats i car and a old RV.  Well I am sad to see 5a closed

js600

yeah that sucks. i found out sunday. i was still able to park on maytown road and ride down to 5a. i wish there was a way to make people clean their mess so it doesn't get ruined for the rest of us.

MarcusT

I went out there saturday and there were no cops and about 15-20 people parked there.
07 Camo Foreman 500 ES
Custom Snorkel
Dynojet Jet Kit
K&N w/ Outerwear
HMF Utility
27" Outlaws on Black ITP SS108 wheels
Perfex Long Travel Suspention

01 Rancher 350 ES
Highlifter springs
26x10 outlaws
Front Disk Conversion
Warn 424
Warn Winch
Custom Snorkel
Supertrapp pipe

duroc825

I'd sure like to catch the sucker on a ATV hauling boats, cars and RV's in there and dumping them! Those dang ATV ridin junk haulers!