Some air at my bosses yard

Started by CrfThumpster250r, May 22, 2007, 07:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrfThumpster250r

We built a small track in my bosses yard.  Pretty sweet air.






klutchbuster400

Awesome pics youre getting mad air dude!

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Man that is BA. I wish i had a kitty-cat to make jumps like that with!
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

gearhead400

nice air man! Wish my boss was that cool!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

koh0001

Nice air !! nothing better than being able to do it in your own yard !! ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com