Micro Sprint Class.....6/16

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 21, 2007, 05:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

The SFTL will be having a Micro Sprint class joining the points series.
Most of these cars run 250-270 trx/cr or 250cc LT motors in them either on Gas or Alcohol.
To be able to run at all the tracks the cars will run either a built in silencer or a slip on. No "Drag" pipes will be allowed. They are louder than a typical 2 stroke but not as loud as the Gadgets. If all goes well we should be starting the points series June 16th @ Ocala.

-Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on May 21, 2007, 07:29:52 PM
I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\

Heck no! Im just going to be out a few more months with this thumb deal...
Setting up races and running this league is fun... but Id like to be racing the races too.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Ok. Just wanted to make sure our grudge match was still on. :wink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 21, 2007, 07:50:54 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 21, 2007, 07:29:52 PM
I hear you got yourself one. Are you giving up on the 4-wheelers ? :-\

Heck no! Im just going to be out a few more months with this thumb deal...
Setting up races and running this league is fun... but Id like to be racing the races too.....

I know that feeling. It's definately hard to run the show and race in it too ???

Hoosier Daddy

Yes sir it is....  There is no way I could have raced at Eastbay....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on May 22, 2007, 11:42:13 AM
Well when then ?  ???

Our race? dont worry Tim it will happen... Just give me a little bit. I cant even turn a wrench right handed. I dont think it would be wise to jump right back into it with out making sure im in shape to do so. My thumb was shattered in 4-5 places... it takes a bit ya know.... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Paul_S

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 22, 2007, 12:05:05 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 22, 2007, 11:42:13 AM
Well when then ?  ???

Our race? dont worry Tim it will happen... Just give me a little bit. I cant even turn a wrench right handed. I dont think it would be wise to jump right back into it with out making sure im in shape to do so. My thumb was shattered in 4-5 places... it takes a bit ya know.... ;)

You guys should run a foot race around the track, one of you is an old bazturd and the other one is an unfit bazturd (me - I'm both  ;) so not hating). Winner get's the trophy.  :-*

Quad32x

Sounds good to me otherwise I really don't think it will ever happen so as Mills Lane would say ; "Lets get it on !" :box.gif :wink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

A foot race!!! you better have an oxygen tank for us!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Tell you what , you can wear shorts and I`ll wear full riding gear. Come on punk ! Im 46 and smoke and calling you out for a foot race whoopin ! :Clap.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

A foot race?? thats boring!! i got 2 bicycles... i want to see ya'll run a lap at ocala! drop the green and ride a lap to the checkerd!! That would be sweet!! 8) face it... running in neither one of ya'lls thing and bikes would be cooler... I want to see a wheelie across the finish line! :o
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

how about you on a quad and me in a micro?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 22, 2007, 02:40:21 PM
how about you on a quad and me in a micro?
Oh ... so you could run over me ? :o Bikes ...... I guess that would work. Better yet .. lawnmowers !  :ThumbsUp.gif  Im set for that ! :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

 Lawnmovers??? That would be fun!  (How did you know I was planning on running you over?  :-\ )
Dont you have one of those dixie choppers??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Nope. There junk. Gots me a Grasshopper.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

I HAVE A CRAFTSMAN..... IT RUNS ABOUT 3MPH. WE SHOULD DO 3 LAPS ON THE TT TRACK!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

sykolincoln

Quote from: derek330 on May 22, 2007, 03:19:34 PM
you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)

have you actually watched that?? those guys take that stuff Waaaayy TO SERIOUSLY!! I wish I had never seen that!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

LT-R450ApK

wow there goes the neighborhood  :-\
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

about what? the Lawnmower race or Sprint cars? There are many subjects going on here...  2:L
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 22, 2007, 04:07:30 PM
Quote from: derek330 on May 22, 2007, 03:19:34 PM
you know they flattrack lawnmowers here is moultrie right?? redneck sports at it's best!! 8)

have you actually watched that?? those guys take that stuff Waaaayy TO SERIOUSLY!! I wish I had never seen that!
he's talkin about the lawnmower racing guys! It is VERY entertaining to watch!They are some fools for sho! 8) So ya'll gonna run them bikes are what? ::)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

I shoulda quoted it, i was talkin about what scooter said..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"