Wheel Spacers?

Started by Axo, March 25, 2005, 03:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axo

Which do you guys recommend? I was leaning toward the Dura Blue Graph-Lit EZ Fit, Just so I dont have to wrestle out the stock studs. Is 1.5 in the front and 2.5 in the back normal? Will this help stable the bike at higher speeds? They have them for 84.99 a pair at Rocky Mountain ATV MC.  
2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.

Chuck_Norris

I am using the DURA-BLUE. quite pleased,

lawn_man mx

i got the durablue on my z400  for the front its alot more stable than stock  their 1.50 inch wide per side  its very easy to install  you have to remove your studs  and replace with longer ones . they are good.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com