ATP Racing

Started by USA450R, May 18, 2007, 06:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USA450R

Greetings all,

I picked my quad from ATP today and it smokes. I went out to Big Scrub for a while today and the quad has tons of power, from the bottom all the way to the top. My last quad, a 2004 TRX450R, had similar work done by the boys out west (Mixxer/KBR) and I was very happy. However, after the ATP magic on my 2007, my new one hauls even faster and pulls stronger.

I strongly recommend ATP for any aftermarket or engine mods.

Thanks a ton Mike and Melissa

Now I just need to save for some Walsh A-Arms and Fox Floats......Hopefully next month  ;D

-Matt
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

Chuck_Norris

Mike and Melissa are top notch  :ThumbsUp.gif

dynodon

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 18, 2007, 06:32:40 PM
Mike and Melissa are top notch  :ThumbsUp.gif
Awsome on the 4 strokers fo sho !!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450rcrazy

#3
what kind of money for them to speed up a 06trx450r .I already have an alba exhaust and proflow air filter and jetted the carb for these mods.

dynodon

Quote from: 450rcrazy on May 18, 2007, 06:39:26 PM
what kind of money for them to speed up a 06trx450r .I already have an alba exhaust and proflow air filter and jetted the carb for these mods.
Best thing for you to do is call them and talk to them directly. They will answer your questions, and have some for you as well
407-880-3171
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

They did excellent work on my quad.  I've never been so happy w/ it!  Like Don said talk to them and they'll be able to give you an idea on what you need for what you want the bike to do.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Yep  ;)

give us a ring on Monday and we will be happy to discuss your needs with you. We don't sell "packages". Thats like selling one size fits all underwear... :D



Thanks for the compliments!

Glad to help you out  :)

Smoknbanshee

now that is funny $Hit right dur....one size fits all underwear....I would hate to see cutngrs trying to fit in my underwear, can we say put a new meaning to a$$ crack racing....

I still need to get with you guys about those cans.  I am leaving for oklahoma next week, and will be back after memorial day weekend.  I will get in touch with you then.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com