ATP Racing

Started by USA450R, May 18, 2007, 10:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USA450R

Greetings all,

I picked my quad from ATP today and it smokes. I went out to Big Scrub for a while today and the quad has tons of power, from the bottom all the way to the top. My last quad, a 2004 TRX450R, had similar work done by the boys out west (Mixxer/KBR) and I was very happy. However, after the ATP magic on my 2007, my new one hauls even faster and pulls stronger.

I strongly recommend ATP for any aftermarket or engine mods.

Thanks a ton Mike and Melissa

Now I just need to save for some Walsh A-Arms and Fox Floats......Hopefully next month  ;D

-Matt
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

WickedBanshee

YEP! They are the best !  8)
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1