Getting "Real" stuck

Started by Justbilly, May 18, 2007, 08:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justbilly


qt314nfla

Wow!  That's amazing!  How much would it suck to be that guy going to retrieve that jeep.

big-daddy

I saw that Jeep in Scott car lot. he told me it was a little old lady that drove it to church on sundays only.... :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

4fittyr

alaska wheeling could have been worse it was lite out for 6 months  if it was dark for 6  need flir video loll
if u can't be good be good at it

KB

Quote from: big-daddy on May 18, 2007, 08:38:55 PM
I saw that Jeep in Scott car lot. he told me it was a little old lady that drove it to church on sundays only.... :o

That was all she drove it, untill her grandson took it for a ride one day.
Cool video, I like that song too.

EigerGuy

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com