What's up Macs riders.

Started by JackL, May 14, 2007, 02:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

My buddy tells me the place was packed today, and it RAINED!!

Not one of you guys are a member here??? Post something up. I'm having withdraws.

Tat4U, whats up with your pictures??
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Yeah, I wouldn't want to admit I was there over the weekend either. At least no one got hurt or arrested.





The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hondarider450r

DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OUT AT MACS THIS WEEKEND?
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

miassmaro98

i rode sw 26st and 157 ave and guys held out and ride there is mud every where awesome time out there
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on May 16, 2007, 12:56:49 PM
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OUT AT MACS THIS WEEKEND?

Some great riding from what I hear. I was just mad to get to my favorite spot out there yesterday and find a giant piles of trash in what was a pristine environment before I started posting about it.
For the amount of people out there, it wasn't actually that bad I suppose. I would say it was one group that used it as a trash can at most.

It was AWESOME yesterday. It took a bunch of rain in the morning, and it was so slick you could go hog wild. I made a cool video and got some great pictures other than my buddy cleaning up our spot I'll post when I get time.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

EigerGuy

packet at fish camp, haha sunday was dead i think there was total 5 people riding around
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

JackL

Quote from: EigerGuy on May 17, 2007, 05:26:44 AM
packet at fish camp, haha sunday was dead i think there was total 5 people riding around

Did you go on the East side? My buddy was there down the boat ramp and said it was packed.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

EigerGuy

maybe i wasnt in he correct spot as soon as u turn off krome into the lot over the hill was where i parked
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

JackL

Quote from: EigerGuy on May 18, 2007, 04:07:11 PM
maybe i wasnt in he correct spot as soon as u turn off krome into the lot over the hill was where i parked

Yeah, that is pretty much it. We go south down the boat ramp in to the swamp from there.

I think I'll be out there in a few hours, and probably tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys around.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.