quad olimpics

Started by miniquad8, April 19, 2007, 11:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: monstrosity on May 16, 2007, 07:41:14 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 05, 2007, 10:48:44 PM
Well this "Heavy Hitter" isnt goin to east bay,Just got back from walmart found a spark arrestor there lol
I heard you went there and smoked em on the flattrack by like near a lap or more.
No by only 2 and a half laps. Damn ringer.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

HillKiller

Quote from: trx#9 on May 16, 2007, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: monstrosity on May 16, 2007, 07:41:14 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 05, 2007, 10:48:44 PM
Well this "Heavy Hitter" isnt goin to east bay,Just got back from walmart found a spark arrestor there lol
I heard you went there and smoked em on the flattrack by like near a lap or more.
No by only 2 and a half laps. Damn ringer.
Ok some someone fill me in. How much did it cost to race? Did you have to buy a yearly membership?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

Dave you didnt have to buy a yearly,it cost me i think 25 or 35 i dont remember the exact cost,I had a blast though ill be back at the next one for sure! hey eric you should come out and run the TT races with us up in ocala 
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 16, 2007, 08:49:29 PM
Dave you didnt have to buy a yearly,it cost me i think 25 or 35 i dont remember the exact cost,I had a blast though ill be back at the next one for sure! hey eric you should come out and run the TT races with us up in ocala 

you should roll out to bithlo and bring quad with you and see if you boys can hang with smokedog on the beer drinking contest....HAHA, on a serious note, it would be great to see all the old saltsdale boys out there bumping their gums and throwing the cold ones back telling us how to run a straight line, GET IT RAG....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

When is this smokie? you knows ill come talk the smack with the old crew!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Scooter you dont even drink anymore.lol and when are the tt races in ocala
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

fastrnrik

Quote from: Two-Fast Yfz 450 on May 17, 2007, 06:50:58 AM
Scooter you dont even drink anymore.lol and when are the tt races in ocala

The first TT race is this Sunday, May 20th.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 17, 2007, 06:45:21 AM
When is this smokie? you knows ill come talk the smack with the old crew!!

don't drink, scooter what happened?  june 9th. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YamahaBabe27

Is there gonna be another one for 2008?
Paige

LostCause

Yes,  The date will be Jan. 26 and 27 2008.

It will also be a part of the SSQSA Series.  It will be our 4th round.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YamahaBabe27

That will include flat track to?
Paige

LostCause

That weekend will be the night track on sat.  The flat track on sun morning and the day mx track sunday afternoon.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YamahaBabe27

Awesome where can I get the info and directions?
Thank you
Paige

LostCause

nothing is posted yet and the flyer is not made

Do you do mx

www.ssqsa.com

We have a race this weekend at lakeland quick track
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YamahaBabe27

All I have is a bike set up for TT. I am looking for a used MX bike so I can start doing it!
Paige

LostCause

cool

If you know Alex Kirchner I think she has one for sale

3800

Come check us out this weekend.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YamahaBabe27

do you have any idea how much?
Paige

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quadsonly4

#43
I have a 2005 Honda 450 with about 1 hour on it.  I bought it for Matts race bike next year, but plans have changed and i am neediing to sell it.  It has black plastics and is still stock for someone to build it the way they want to.  I have $4700 in it.  Make an offer.  I also have 2 national championship race bikes for sale also.  They were John Natalies race bikes.  I have a little under $20000 in each of them.  Make an offer.  Here are the race bikes.

quadsonly4

#44
Here are a couple of the stock bike that we were going to turn into his race bike for next year.  Sorry for the size.  I can take some others if your interested.

YamahaBabe27

Thank you I like the Honda in the top pic w. the black on the front. How much for that one? I will be at the race on Sun in Lakeland .. me and a friend are going to go watch.. Maybe ill see you there.
Paige

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com