Dade City Flat Track race 4/02/05

Started by Hoosier Daddy, March 22, 2005, 05:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Head count!

3 on the "WareRacing" team,

Me, brother, and dad.

2 banshee's and 1 250r
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

thats sounds really scary......
we will be there this sat as well test and tune baby!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Dade City Roll Call from us southern boyz.    4/2/05
 
#18  Honda 250R   me...  
#25  Honda 250R   Bill
#5    Honda 250R   Rob
#24   Honda 250R   Bob
#37   Polaris 500    Rodger
#7     Banshee  Jessie
#37a  Banshee  Chris
?        Possible 2 more   dont know names

And the Ft. Myres Boyz
 
#5 ? or #45  YFZ450    Jermey
#74    Banshee   Link
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Fastltz..... hello! where areee youuuu...
maybe your scared after all....

although i heard that 400 is haulin' now...
you didnt know i have a scorce did you gary??....


I know all..... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

Hey i was at barneys and phil in parts asked me if i knew you... you must have been talking about flat tracking!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tat2mike

they saw my bike today and there isnt to many to see in town they saw the american racers on it
Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

#9
ANYONE GOING THIS WEEKEND?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

where fastltz?? i havent talked to him in days...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

#12
Hey guys, i have the best engine builder! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] i called to day to see if he had any needles for my carbs and we ended up almost talking an hour about the engine parts he is getting ready for me. So all you two stroke guys when you see me in the winners circle [smiley=trophy1.gif] come ask me who my engine builder is and iI will spill the beans [smiley=lecture.gif]!! tecateMIKE, you must call this man he make awesome HP from a tecate!!!! his name is Nate..... tease...... tease...... tease.... [smiley=laugh.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

#13
 [smiley=Geek.gif]I dont WARE or need glasses. [smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] What up with the new lettering there tool man?

New toy you got or somthing?     ???
 ;D ;D ;D      [smiley=Geek.gif]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

LIV2RIDE

I'll be there on the 2nd. Anybody gonna show up for practice tomorrow (thurs 3-24)?

You think it's gonna rain out tomorrow?
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

1fast,
             i cant see very well so remember that if you get beside be while were racing, give me tons of room! ;) ;)

liv2, i was going to so i can help tune my brother and dads bikes but my bros wife is having her baby tomorrow... so im not too sure whats going on yet.. check here about 5 and ill let ya know..

    
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LIV2RIDE

Quote1fast,
             i cant see very well so remember that if you get beside be while were racing, give me tons of room! ;) ;)



    

Hey me too!! I just tried out my yard sale Bo-Bo hoosier tires and wheels. Man them things sure do spin alot. LOL   I might just take the name  "circle-K" from the other guy.
After ya'll see me go around the track once I'm sure I'll get the room "I deserve"
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

hey liv, it looks as of now that we are going to practice thurs night, my dads is also bringing his So called "POS" 250r out to see what it will do....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Chris sounds like you have been hooked up by M____ys to. Nate is very impressive. knows what he is talking about to. not ready to let the secret out yet!!!

Hoosier Daddy

yeah! i just talked to him! he asked me about you...
keep it hushed till after the 2nd! ;) ;) ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

9 days boyz. :)

The only thing im getting scard of is old man Ware on the 250R. :o.... Those bancheese are no big deal but put a vet. FT racer on a 250R and watch out... ;D

Blood it pumpin all ready.... [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

waittt... my dad is on the 250r he doesnt have his "monster" motor finished yet though..! Im on the banshee as well as my brother.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Didnt I say old man Ware?  :-X
Whats his number?   WareRacing__?

 ;D  I think its awsome that your brother and Dad all FT... :D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

dad is wareracing02.... brother is hillkiller  #24.....
my son... well hes #04 he flat tracks too..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

2fast4u

hey i'm back. mike you have to admitt you laughed your a$$ off about the yugo but that was 1fast not me. How is everyone? I see the banshee is still spending money. At least he'll be there. I wanna see the 500 suzy too. I can't wait to ride. my bike has been lowered since august of 03. Hendry has been closed since what july? Not a bunch of hours on it since then. in fact I still have gas in it from hendry co. I rode at L-Cross over the weekend. I love the mud but it was too crowded. Did we figure out how we are gonna race 20 quads? I mostly ran the show at Hendry I don't want to make that mistake again. I just wanna show up, KICK A$$, and then chill out with friends old and new. See ya in about a week!! :o ;D :P
go fast turn left any questions?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com