Religious Post

Started by FishaHallic, May 15, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

You know we have not had a good religious post in a while, do you think I should start one?   :dunno.gif

Bigscrb15

i dont think it would work, everyone agrees with you and I dont think there would be a debate. lol..... ;D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

No debate, that's no fun  ;D.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Bigscrb15

Fish, just please tell me you won't vote for Hillary
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

Ok I won't vote for Hillary, but I'll have to explain why on a different thread  ;D.

SWAMP_DONKEY

I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

FishaHallic

Tomorrow it is then, I'm tired to, nite-nite everyone.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao

LOL those are both funny.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao
;) u got it BABY :Plol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com