Harescramble May 12th!! Let's go woods racing!

Started by mudnuri, April 29, 2007, 10:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

I'm glad you guys had fun too, there is only one Hare Scramble left for the season, this will be at Polatka and I'm hopping they don't cancel it.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on May 12, 2007, 10:52:14 PM
Nice race, nice track, what can I say, we had a great time, sorry Matt for your shock, luckily you didn't get hurt.
Luis C
Yeah, it was not the way I wanted to finish the race Louis. I got a really bad start but was having a great race after that. O well, thats racing.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

The course was very fast. I was looking for another gear sometimes. I had a great race. I got the holeshot in my class and was gone.

I won my first race......................WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

YFZ450-Tampa



[/quote]
Yeah, it was not the way I wanted to finish the race Louis. I got a really bad start but was having a great race after that. O well, thats racing.
[/quote]

I know, nobody wants to finish the race like that, specially been so close to the finish, and I didn't have a good start at all (as usual) but as you did, I made my way up in front and well finish 2nd that could of been 3th as you know, well like you say, that's racing.
See you
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

I want to thank all of you that came out. I am just now home it is 11:40pm and I am tired. I was there since Thursday and finally got a decent shower! Now I need to find a new razor or two.
You guys were awesome. The club and others were surprised to see so many line up.
I am working on the holeshot videos I recorded. I will post the link as soon as I am finished.
p.s. I saw Pledger on his new 2 wheeler today giving her hell. I swear I heard a "YEEE- HAWWWW" as he went by!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

You got it, Frank! One thing I never liked was seeing all those video cameras and regular cameras and no pictures  :(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: mudnuri on May 14, 2007, 12:29:11 PM
You got it, Frank! One thing I never liked was seeing all those video cameras and regular cameras and no pictures  :(


Well, that happen all the time, you see a lot of cameras all over the place and nobody post pic here or anywhere  >:(
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

RAD 450r

Awesome Race. My best finish yet! Cant wait till next year!  Also wanted to shout out a huge thanks to everyone that was involved with the race.  The track was really wide open, Loved it!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

YFZ450-Tampa

The scores are up, you could even check the lap times
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com