Lowered truck websites

Started by Kawa3, May 13, 2007, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

Looking for some lowered truck websites. Trying to get some ideas. Forums or infromative sites etc.

Thanks in advance
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

sykolincoln

www.streetsource.com

www.bumpstop.com

www.truckin.com
streat source has the most info
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Fox17

trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.

rubicon500kid

Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.

ehhh not true whyy would u want to lift a 2wd drive truck ????

what type of truck do you have ?
would u want to lower it or put it on air bags
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Kawa3

Quote from: rubicon500kid on May 13, 2007, 01:00:36 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.

ehhh not true whyy would u want to lift a 2wd drive truck ????

what type of truck do you have ?
would u want to lower it or put it on air bags

thinking about taking payments over on my dads 04 2500Hd 2wd and throwing some bags on it and a few other things.

as for the lifting trucks thing. I was thinking about doing that on a new 4x4 I was going to buy but then as I was thinking. I never will take it mudding. I have no need for 4x4 as I have 4x4 quads.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

cheropride

Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.
:Clap.gif

You took the words right out of mouth.  That should be considered truck abuse.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

LT-R450ApK

www.acrophobia.net
This site has a few local chapters and has a ton of links to other sites
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

sykolincoln

my truck when I get done with it, it will have rear bags and still plan on towing with it

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com