Eastbay!! SUNDAY!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 03, 2007, 09:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skully

So Tim.....
How did the Zilla do....... Inquiring minds want to know! And as far as this Scott Bloomquist of ATV racing goes.................LMAO!!!!!

If nothing else it has brought life back to the SFTL forum!

Thanks,
Jim
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 10, 2007, 03:58:00 PM
BTW...The 32 gave up on busting chops and thats not like Tim so i know its one of you tools...lol
Hey, jerk each others chain not mine. Now that funny right there...   :SternSmile.gif
Man you know I never give that up. I mean the guy is a major tool for sure. I really think Scott should spank-em. If not I`ll just do it in the pits my damn self. >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Well here is a little video that was shot from my camera. Watch the out of shape rider (me) on the red 450 fade after a few laps then get a hand cramp. lol I got 4th because 5th and 6th DNF..lol Not too bad for a stock 450 with a pipe againest those big motors and 330 2 smoker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivRgRvzBugw
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

  I like it! I have got to get me a good helmet cam. Anyone recommend one?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

sykolincoln

talk to Billy Golightly about a helmet cam.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com