2005 Honda TRX 450R

Started by KD 428, May 09, 2007, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Just some recent pics of my 450... Looking to switch back to stock tires though...

Here ya go, tell me what you think!  ;)







HONDA CRF450R

Inyourdraft2000

why dont you like the tires you have,,,,Nice quad bro....... ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

KD 428

Thanks  ;D,,,, don't like em' that much because I ride trails more than the track....
HONDA CRF450R

FoxHondaRider

so whats wrong with the ITP holeshot?  I ride at Croom and need more traction, why are the ITP unsatisfying like grip or?  I was debating between ITP and MAXXIS.  I don't know anyone with ITP so I need your opinion
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

06 BaNsHeE

I wouldnt get ITP tires.Ive had Holeshot hds and Maxxis Razrz.The best tires IMO are Kenda knarly.There hookup is amazing and this is coming from a banshee owner

Miami450R

Let's trade Kenny. my 20" Holeshots for yours. same wheels eitherway so whatever lol.

you know these are kinda used thou seen em on when efren owned it but maybe i can give you like 20$ ? lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

KD 428

lol.

First of all its not that ITP is bad, its that these are 18" mx tires and obviousley don't well on the trail.

lol juan, id trade you but I dont think my mom will let me,,, she just got em for me...

So im just gonna end up getting my friends stock tires and rims, and have these for the track.
HONDA CRF450R

rubicon500kid

keep the 18s man i had 18's on my  yfz when i went to croom and it did fine lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KD 428

lol and all you did was burnout

im getting 20" gnccs
HONDA CRF450R

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

If you don't ride really rutted out or rocky trails then I would keep the 18's and just re-gear if you don't like having that much bottem end.

I hear the Maxxis Razr 2's are the best for trails and they are a 6 ply tire so they last for quite some time. They are a little on the heavy side though, but everyone that has them loves them.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

KD 428

those are the other ones im wanting to get, Im going to race xc when I turn 16 so 18's wouldn't be too good
HONDA CRF450R

RAD 450r

Quote from: KD 450 on August 11, 2007, 01:24:18 PM
lol and all you did was burnout

im getting 20" gnccs

Hey remember that time when efren and us were about to go to the sand hill and he did a burnout near the road and slamed into the only tree,   :D :D :D  Good times!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

KD 428

lol that was funny as hell
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

and he bent his tie rod lol  :R
HONDA CRF450R

FoxHondaRider

i have the stock tires on my 400ex and they are 18's.  I ride at Croom mostly trails and yeah i wish i was a little bit higher up because i have to stop because my back wont clear some things.  I have skid plates so it doesnt really matter but idk.  I have small fronts too i think only 20's
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

TRX450R_Racer

I would go 20".

A 400EX comes stock with 20" rear tires not 18".
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FoxHondaRider

yeah, stock rears are 19 or 19 1/2 on the 400ex even though it says 20"  The razr 20" rears are 20" so that will make it a little bit higher which is good.  Would it be bad to have 20" fronts and 20" rears?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

rubicon500kid

Quote from: RAD 450r on August 11, 2007, 05:38:23 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on August 11, 2007, 01:24:18 PM
lol and all you did was burnout

im getting 20" gnccs

Hey remember that time when efren and us were about to go to the sand hill and he did a burnout near the road and slamed into the only tree,   :D :D :D  Good times!

yea real funny i was trying to roost kenny  and messed up lol
also i didnt bend it that bad i think i bent it more when i hit the tree in the woods lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

RAD 450r

Quote from: rubicon500kid on August 19, 2007, 03:46:09 PM
Quote from: RAD 450r on August 11, 2007, 05:38:23 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on August 11, 2007, 01:24:18 PM
lol and all you did was burnout

im getting 20" gnccs

Hey remember that time when efren and us were about to go to the sand hill and he did a burnout near the road and slamed into the only tree,   :D :D :D  Good times!

yea real funny i was trying to roost kenny  and messed up lol
also i didnt bend it that bad i think i bent it more when i hit the tree in the woods lol


:D...Yeah u bent it more hittin the tree, I remember I was behind you
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Yamaha_Sux

2004 Honda TRX450R- Far from stock
1986 Trx 250R- pretty slow
2004 Ford Ranger- Sittin on some 33s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com