MX v ATV Unleashed

Started by 450R_Matt, March 23, 2005, 12:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Picked up the game last week and its cool. At first I thought the tracks were easy till like week 12 and up....  Anyone else have it yet? How do you like it?

Ok does anyone have a cheat code yet?    ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

53yfz450

yeah man the code to unlock everything is TOOLAZY.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

cain73

Sa-weet  ;D I only had the codes to open the freestyle tracks and the 50cc bikes (huckit and minimoto). Although I am almost done unlocking the mx side I would much rather put in the code to open it all and enjoy it sooner.
1fast250r - I agree I thought the tracks were too easy until I got to the later ones. This is much more realistic than the earlier versions. I like the clutch on the quad and the way they can slide out. Thanks for the cheat code raptor 350.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Qdawg76

This game Rocks I am addicted to it ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Muddbuggy

first my wife yells at me for being on here so much cuz she wants to get on the computer ....and now I bought the game and she still yells at me cuz she wants to watch something on TV.... I will never win..........
The game is awsome and addicting too!!!!!!!!!

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Hollywood

I am going to get it today!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

NYRAPTOR

i hear ya bigg, me too!!!!!

Asphaltdragon

QuoteI am going to get it today!  ;D

I'll check into it also
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

1slowfox

Do you have it for pc or PS2 ? Circuit city told me it wouldn't be out for anoth 3 months for ps2 .. wtf ..



Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

YFZ450AndyH

I bought it a few days ago, its a fun game.  I am going to use that cheat code, LOL.  

Qdawg76

QuoteDo you have it for pc or PS2 ? Circuit city told me it wouldn't be out for anoth 3 months for ps2 .. wtf ..



Ed
Circuit city doesnt know what there talking about. It is out for PS2.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

53yfz450

I am playing the game in my PS2 right now,my friend also rented the game from hollywood video!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

cain73

Wal Mart has had them since (I think it was) the 16th.
I am absolutely hooked ! I have already unlocked the mx stuff and now going to work on the atv side. I have the code now , but decided to play it out to run all the tracks. The only thing I am having a problem with is the challenge with the hellicopter. I am lucky. My wife can't complain. I have kids and just let them play too  ;D.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

4xPlay

Unreal.......I pre-ordered mine,so I though I'd be one of the firsts to get it......they shipped it out a few days ago,still havent got it yet,and might be as late as Mon before I get it,but probably worht the wait anyway,cause if I went to wally world (short)circuit city or any other place I'd spend way more then the 40.00 for mx. vs atv......doubt that I will use the cheat codes either.....hell theres no challenge to it if you use them.........WORK FOR IT!!!!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

Qdawg76

The helicopter challenge was hard. I am finished with the ATV championships working on the MX now, And I loved the hill climbs, Havent tried the cheat codes, How are the fiddies on the game
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com