Were in the Tampa Tribune!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 10, 2007, 01:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Sorta.... In todays paper under Auto Racing there is a story about the driver who was killed recenty.
The last part of that story reads as follows:
"In other news, The track held its first flat track event for motorcycles, atvs, and a variation on mini-sprints called Gadgets on Sunday afternoon. Some 60 bikes, AtVs and winged minisprints took part. Hutto said this type of racing could become a regular event if driver and fan support is sufficient."

I would say he wants us back!   ;D After the race Todd pulled me a side and told me we have a great orginazation and he was very impressed with how well everyone reacted with one another. I think he made it very clear in the drivers meeting what he expects out of us as a whole and you guys delivered!

On another note, I updated the program I needed so I "should" be able to get the website updated.. Im sorry for the delay...

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Good job by all. Again  :Clap.gif to the SFTL..
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 10, 2007, 03:59:58 PM
Good job by all. Again  :Clap.gif to the SFTL..
Now lets get Speed Channel at the next Eastbay!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on May 10, 2007, 08:51:30 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 10, 2007, 03:59:58 PM
Good job by all. Again  :Clap.gif to the SFTL..
Now lets get Speed Channel at the next Eastbay!

Dude.. im working on it! I only gots two hands and ones broke!  ;D

The MJ morning show also looks promising..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yamamama

Hey Chris, A guy from Full Throttle was at East Bay taking pics he found us to see if we were ok with him putting some pics of Dare in his publication.  Do you know anything about Full Throttle?

Lauren
Lauren #1
2007 SFTL Ladies Class Champion

KB

I think Full Throttle is a magazine that they have at motorcycle shop's(free).They use to have(might still do) a TV show on public acess chanell, they would go to different bike nights & stuff.
I think it's a pretty good magazine.

yamamama

Thank you that gives me a place to start lookin..
Lauren #1
2007 SFTL Ladies Class Champion

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: yamamama on May 13, 2007, 03:50:35 PM
Hey Chris, A guy from Full Throttle was at East Bay taking pics he found us to see if we were ok with him putting some pics of Dare in his publication.  Do you know anything about Full Throttle?

Lauren

Not to sure, I used to know a fella that ran a MC shop called Full Throttle but I think he went out of business.

-Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com