I need a FT quad

Started by jayman, May 07, 2007, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

After racing yesterday in the knobby class I have decided to buy a new quad or modify mine then join the SFTL. 



Ok, I am just kidding ;D  I had alot of members asking to join so I thought I would lead then on for a moment  ;)

I really did enjoy it although I still like the mx racing more.  I think that FT will be in my future though.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

HillKiller

  Once you master the setup you'll be hooked...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

I got a LTR FOR Sale Ready to go!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Bamaquad

Here's one:$2500.00, needs a clutch.



Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com