mud sweat and gears

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, November 07, 2004, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucfneed2ride

Saturday morning might accually be better. I will probably have to work till about 5 or so on Friday so I  wouldnt be able to get there till Friday night. We (PSL) could meet up early Saturday morning to get a full day and night in. I definitely plan on camping on Saturday as well. Hopefully the Polaris is runnin 100% by then. I think it might just be the spark plug.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

Damn NASCAR race..... C'mon Zin... You know you want to make the December event.............
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

bbf

i will be going out there sunday moring

zin

same ones I had before the theft. cept a lil smaller...mudlites deep lug, and on stock rims this time, no need for the spacers.. i gotta change my belt this week and I will be ready, 2wd only..but what else is new.


yea BCC.. and I have a wierd feeling I will end up right behind you come december... ;D

so bummed I missed all the crazies @ river ranch last weekend!!


z|n

ucfneed2ride

Yeah I think for xmas i will be getting some mudlites... I miss my dirtbike where i can get to every part of the engine, to get to my spark plug i have to take off the damn gas tank and all of the plastics. What a pain in my azz!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

ucfneed2ride

Oh yeah... Jose and Jack dont get along...ugh!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

zin

ucf- rode out to the prairie saterday night... after the 4th person called me, I figured what the he||... actually came home sunday morning with the 700 still purring. I ordered a new belt and some screws I'm missing today...so I should be ready for this weekend.

ucfneed2ride

Nice, i was wondering if anyone would of messed up their quad over the weekend and wouldnt be able to make L-cross. Im hoping all i need to do is change my spark plug and the polaris should be running better. Regardless ill be in PSL saturday evening then im gonna be headin out there early saturday morning.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

ucfneed2ride

uh i have no idea why "regardless" got underlined...strange
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

MudMan

I'm gonna be getting to the gates Friday early afternoon sometime.  Anyone want to meet up with me let me know.  I can give you my cell # or I have nextel.  I will be driving a green dodge ram pickup and I'll have a purty green grizzly with snorkel pipes sticking out the front.....see yall then

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

NOS_PRAIRIE

Im broke.... not going to make it, I busted a cv jointon the Brute who knows when Ill get it back.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



kawGIRL

QuoteIm broke.... not going to make it, I busted a cv jointon the Brute who knows when Ill get it back.

Why don't you take the Prairie?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

zin

are you and kingQuad gonna be out there anytime over this weekend?  kawgirl


z|n

kawGIRL

That's Funny... No we will be in Tampa for a "Jeep Thing"
Have a couple for us...
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

NOS_PRAIRIE

Thats broke 2 Im having bad luck lately with Kawie mechanics im looking for a good Kawie service center.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



ucfneed2ride

Hey Zin, do you know anyone that is gonna be there on friday that knows where we ussually park that could save us some spots for Saturday? I was just thinking that the spots we ussually camp at will most likely be taken by saturday.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

team_quad_green

Ill see yall folks on saturday morning
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

bbf

good luck finding a kaw dealer that noses have to fix anything

zin

we'll be fine bud...theres no band so we can pitch near the stage..away from all the generators...over where mudmaster and his Monte camp...or wherever... nothing ever goes as planned at MSG. If big Dawg is rollin out maybe we can crash with him in his rollin house.


z|n

ucfneed2ride

Im pumped for this sh!t. I havnt rode since pumkin run. Whatever happened to that pumpkin run video you were makin? Too much editing out stuff huh...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

zin

loadin up... rollin in the am...c-ya in the mud!

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

team_quad_green

I wanna say it great seeing everybody you people know who you are. It was a great weekend it didnt have to be dragged on the trailer and I can ride it still, taking time off til I get my drag specialty parts in for the kitty january it will be down with the sickness.  no more outlaws there gone  ZILLAS FOR LIFE.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80