Sunshine MX Tonight!!

Started by MPTonyT, May 09, 2007, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPTonyT

myself and the motocross maverick will be there..... anyone else comming to join in on the fun?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

1FasterBlaster

   I'd like to join you guys, but I have the kids and I'm still hurtin in my back.Watch out on the finishline jump!!LOL

MPTonyT

ill take pics of me clearing it with my 21" holeshot XCT 6ply's....... LOL  8)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

1FasterBlaster

   Don't forget your wings!!

MPTonyT

the track was right on time tonight. i candlesticked when doubleing the first set of whoops and thought i was going to eat it.... all was good and my bike stayed on all fours.... unless i was taking the occational senic route in the air. the mav was there cool whipping it as usual..... he had a real nasty one over the double double..... hes a real crowd pleaser that mav  8) 8). anywho good night to ride the weather was great.... its on again this comming wednesday come on out and see what all the fuss is about.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

2strokinIt

 I'd really like to make it out there this coming wednesday....just to watch tho...