The sky JUST opened up my friends.

Started by JackL, May 06, 2007, 08:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

It is RAINING!! Just as Anoriginal promised!! Yeeehaw, we gonna get our mud and beloved Holeylands back very soon.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

I got 1.3" since the last post I made. I hope everyone else did also.

It is over now..;( but that definitely helped and signaled the start of the WET season, thank goodness I am tired of black lung disease on the trails.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

how much more rain till holey lands reopen?and what the hell is burning now?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on May 09, 2007, 12:47:09 AM
how much more rain till holey lands reopen?and what the hell is burning now?

The greatest riding spot Florida ever knew is burning right now, BADLUCK in Naples, also known as the squares.

It is fitting the smoke from my favorite place is blanketing my house 150 miles away!!

As for HL, when it rains....pray for rain...pray for rain.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com