Truck Performance Upgrades ?

Started by Ynot0323, May 03, 2007, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr100racer

my buddy jethro has a running 6.9L with 6.0L injectors with the 7.3L Super Bullydog chip, damn thing gets it too

cant believe youve never herd of the super bullydog chip, and you even own a ford too! unbeliveable!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: JohnF on May 08, 2007, 06:28:20 PM
my buddy jethro has a running 6.9L with 6.0L injectors with the 7.3L Super Bullydog chip, damn thing gets it too

cant believe youve never herd of the super bullydog chip, and you even own a ford too! unbeliveable!

I have a few questions, the 6.9 has mechanical injectors, fuel pump and NO computer, the 6.0 electronic/oil injectors, The heads in the 6.9 do not have oil passages to accommodate the 6.0 injectors.  How did he get the oil there to operate them?  Don't say he used the 6.0 heads cause the will not fit.

I have heard of the 6.9 and the 7.3 with modified DT530 injectors with a custom tune and they kick AZZ when done right.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

xr100racer

the Super Bullydog chip makes it all possible man, dont question it

but you probably have never herd of the super bullydog chip because it was made in the town of CandyLand, in the republic of Itsajokeidiot, just south of louisiana. it was manufactured my elves and dwarfs, then sprinkled with fairy dust so you probably cant see it either.

just keep checking ebay and youll see one every once in awhile. shipping takes forever though

Chillinthemost

I dont think Mudfreak realized that it was the Super Bullydog, I think he thought it was the regular one.
The Super Bullydog was invented by JackL deep in the swamps of Holyland.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:03:14 PM
I dont think Mudfreak realized that it was the Super Bullydog, I think he thought it was the regular one.
The Super Bullydog was invented by JackL deep in the swamps of Holyland.

Thanks Chillin, All I can say is WOW that SUPER BullyDog must be something special if JackL invented it....  DOyou know where i can get one?????     ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Chillinthemost

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 08, 2007, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:03:14 PM
I dont think Mudfreak realized that it was the Super Bullydog, I think he thought it was the regular one.
The Super Bullydog was invented by JackL deep in the swamps of Holyland.

Thanks Chillin, All I can say is WOW that SUPER BullyDog must be something special if JackL invented it....  DOyou know where i can get one?????     ;)
There is a huge backlog on this product due to the fact that JackL is SO busy schooling people on the fine art of mud ridding. People think that you can just go down to your local dealer and get a new quad (no $ down, $69 a month) then take a trip to Wallmart for a camo cooler and some goggles, fill cooler with beer and go sink your new machine (at least it will be yours in 60 months) handlebar deep in the goo.  Its just not that simple people, it takes years of training and practice to develope these skills.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

backinsaddle

take this bs to some other thread

badcompanyron

This thread gave ESPN the inspiration for the talking out the a$$ commercial!

Anoriginal

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:39:50 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 08, 2007, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:03:14 PM
I dont think Mudfreak realized that it was the Super Bullydog, I think he thought it was the regular one.
The Super Bullydog was invented by JackL deep in the swamps of Holyland.

Thanks Chillin, All I can say is WOW that SUPER BullyDog must be something special if JackL invented it....  DOyou know where i can get one?????     ;)
There is a huge backlog on this product due to the fact that JackL is SO busy schooling people on the fine art of mud ridding. People think that you can just go down to your local dealer and get a new quad (no $ down, $69 a month) then take a trip to Wallmart for a camo cooler and some goggles, fill cooler with beer and go sink your new machine (at least it will be yours in 60 months) handlebar deep in the goo.  Its just not that simple people, it takes years of training and practice to develope these skills.

Yeah, I've been on a waiting list for like six months trying to get a mud riding lesson. At $150.00 per hour, it's worth it though.

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 09, 2007, 12:45:52 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:39:50 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 08, 2007, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 08, 2007, 08:03:14 PM
I dont think Mudfreak realized that it was the Super Bullydog, I think he thought it was the regular one.
The Super Bullydog was invented by JackL deep in the swamps of Holyland.

Thanks Chillin, All I can say is WOW that SUPER BullyDog must be something special if JackL invented it....  DOyou know where i can get one?????     ;)
There is a huge backlog on this product due to the fact that JackL is SO busy schooling people on the fine art of mud ridding. People think that you can just go down to your local dealer and get a new quad (no $ down, $69 a month) then take a trip to Wallmart for a camo cooler and some goggles, fill cooler with beer and go sink your new machine (at least it will be yours in 60 months) handlebar deep in the goo.  Its just not that simple people, it takes years of training and practice to develope these skills.

Yeah, I've been on a waiting list for like six months trying to get a mud riding lesson. At $150.00 per hour, it's worth it though.


It is your lucky day Anoriginal!! I will be at the airboat ramp over at Macs in one hour to give em out for free.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.