Looking to ride CROOM anyday or time This friday-sunday

Started by r0iand, May 06, 2007, 10:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0iand

May 11-13 ANY DAY, ANY TIME let me know and well go out ive got a 400ex, looking to ride sum trails, and do sum jumping!  let me know send me a PM or give me a call and leave a message
352-263-7727
roland

r0iand

guess im gona have to head out there by my lonesome then  :(

2strokinIt

i can meet up with you thursday....i'm leavin friday morning for North Carolina....let me know

pancho07yfz450

Every time i head up there. I'm by myself. I went there this past weekend. I'm going back out there the weekend of the 19th. You will find someone up there to ride with. I always do and its always the same family. Have fun Maybe next time.

Southern Outlaw

Might be headed there this weekend....I'll be by myself Friday and the rest will come down Friday night
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

r0iand

just found out ill be heading to orlando on thursday afternoon after class and wont be back until saturday morning.  so ill probably head out there saturday afternoon.  whoever wants to meet, we can set up a time and see what happens from there.

atvtrailer

i should be out there around 9-10 on sunday, ill be parked in the back near the heli pad with a red dodge ext cab 4x4 and a black 450r with white # plates with 13b on them
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com