Eastbay Raceway FLat Track

Started by jayman, May 07, 2007, 12:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1fastltr450

#1
I posted a bunch of pics under the SFTL thread. Check them out!

Liz



2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Nice pics  track looks nice and big. I cant believe they let you run knobbies.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

iluvmy250r

those are some awsome pictures there are even some good pictures of my son the one riding the 2007 450r #3 I must say I am so proud of him this was his first race and he came in third and hes only 15 I want to also say we had a great time yesterday and my son is now a member so we hope to see every one again and even met new people it was great thanks

HillKiller

Quote from: iluvmy250r on May 07, 2007, 06:56:28 PM
those are some awsome pictures there are even some good pictures of my son the one riding the 2007 450r #3 I must say I am so proud of him this was his first race and he came in third and hes only 15 I want to also say we had a great time yesterday and my son is now a member so we hope to see every one again and even met new people it was great thanks
Glad to have you guys joined up. Remember next points race is June 2 then June 30 at Thunderbowl. Cya then! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com